AxunWorks JVS/JAMMA supergun + 3ft harness & SCART cable

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Item SOLD for asking price, $400 plus shipping.

Deciding to part ways with my AxunWorks JVS/JAMMA supergun. This is the most fully featured supergun currently made today, with full support for JVS and JAMMA boards, Neo Geo, Saturn, and Sigma controllers/sticks, button remapping, H/V picture correction, built in auto fire, 5V/12V adjustment, and more. It uses a high quality Meanwell PSU and is an extremely well built supergun.

The downside to ordering one of these from AxunWorks is the immense lead time since they’re designed and built by one person. An order takes about 3-4 months from order to arrival. Buying this one will cut that lead time out, so that’s a positive.

The unit is in like new condition, apart from being slightly dusty, lol. It comes with the supergun itself, the original power cable, a 3 foot “The Real Bob Roberts” JAMMA harness, and an RGB SCART cable with a stereo breakout for using the stereo jacks on the supergun. I’m looking to get what I have into the unit and cables, $400 plus actual shipping costs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

CnmtDuQ.jpg

GQtwa01.jpg

OLOkgil.jpg

LBEkPgj.jpg

Last edited:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you're looking for a supergun, folks, this is the one to get. You won't find this kind of flexibility anywhere else. It makes hooking up JVS systems a complete breeze with an internal I/O and PSU. It's literally plug and play. It's also super nice to be able to mix and match controllers. My partner likes to play games with me, but hates using a stick for arcade stuff. Now he can use a Saturn pad and I can use my Sigma stick. Good times.

Also, you can use a Genesis 2 HD Retrovision Component Cable with the Neo-Geo adaptor opposed to SCART if that's your fancy. It produces an absolutely brilliantly sharp and bright picture.

Just buy this man's stuff!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Good job Wataru, I'd snag that in a heartbeat just for JVS capabilities, but I'm all tapped out for video games for the next few months

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that thing looks awesome. It has...Saturn ports on it!?! Other than the current trend of using PCB’s as panels I’d say it looks so perfect it’s like it’s from a dream...

BTW, WTF is JVS?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
man my timing sucks lol. I've wanted to order one but I have been lazy about the wait times