Baby Pacman,Ms. Pacman,Robotron,Donkey Kong/ D.K jr,Centipede,Relatives Sale.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Baby Pacman,Ms. Pacman,Robotron,Donkey Kong/ D.K jr,Centipede,Relatives Sale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Brother in laws Craigs list listing.

He's got into Pinball Machines and is selling some classic Arcade machines.

I have seen these machines in person and they are nice,he's really good at restoring arcade machines...he's picky..

He has others that I guess he's not selling..

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/2249251752.html

The listing..

I am selling my arcades from my personal collection of over 10 years. All games are in excellant condition and would be a great addition to any game room.
Baby Pacman asking $650
Ms. Pacman /fully restored including brand new monitor,sideart,cpo,bezel and marquee asking $850
Centipede/ fully restored with new monitor,sideart,bezel and cpo asking $850
Donkey Kong/ D.K jr combo with new side art and molding asking $750
Robotron in mint condition with brand new monitor ,sideart, bezel,marque,cpo and molding asking $875
All games are in excellant condition ,if interested call Frank @732-670-6278

His prices may be steep but that's not my business..

Feel free to post if you think the prices are too steep though.. I don't mind hearing it..

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
His prices are too damn steep. There, I posted it, and I don't regret it. lol :)

On the plus side, super cool of you to post up stuff for your brother-in-law. May want to throw them up on KLOV, more interest there I'm sure.

EDIT: Actually, they look to be in really nice condition, he may get some of those prices :).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have no clue about prices, but if the condition was right I'd buy 3 of them (were I not so far away).

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Given the fact that they are completely re-done and the monitors are new i'm sure the prices are not unreasonalble at all. ESPECIALLY if any of the graphic trim is OEM NOS.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
These prices are pretty fair if these machines are running original boards and have been redone. I'm guessing the DK/DK Jr combo cab might be running a Double Donkey Kong board. One of those bare boards sells for $260.

These all look pretty nice. I hope he finds good home for them.

- TGM

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
That is a sweet Baby Pac-Man. I would kill for one in such good shape.