Baseball Stars 2 MVS + Misc Carts **Reduced**

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I am cleaning out my storage unit after having moved to Grand Rapids Mi about 6 months ago. Unfortunately i don't have the space here to use my neo candy cabs so this stuff has to go. I will post it here first and then off to ebay it goes. Heres a list of what i've got:

MVS Games:

Bare Carts:
1 x Baseball Stars 2 - $65
1 x Super Sidekicks 2 - $15
1 x Neo Geo Cup '98 - $15
1 x Ninja Combat (japanese writing on label) - $20

Bootlegs: (not sure if i can sell them on here, but here goes)

Neo Bomberman - Works fine, never had any issues or glitches - $15
Puzzle Bobble (Bust-a-move) - Works fine again no issues or glitches - $15

I will ship these via priority mail to any USA address. Shipping is $8 per game or $10 if you buy more than one game. Please email me at jwmii2 at yahoo dot com for questions or to make a purchase. I rarely check my neo-geo pm account, so email is the best way to contact me. Please make a reasonable offer, no lowball offers. I am willing to give a discount on multiple cart purchases.

***SOLD*** 1 x SpinMaster (with shock box & insert) ***SOLD***
***SOLD*** 1 x FlipShot (with shock box & insert) ***SOLD***
***SOLD*** 1 x Puzzle de Pon! ***SOLD***
***SOLD*** 1 x SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos **SOLD**
***SOLD*** 1 x Samurai Showdown 5 (writing on label) **SOLD**
***SOLD*** 1 x Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot Motherboard with Gun Metal Grey Painted Cover. Perfect for consolizing. Willing to let it go at $80 + $15 shipping. Has a small mark on the top bottom in the paint, not the metal. ***SOLD***
***SOLD*** 1 x Metal Slug 4 Complete Kit (+ Shockbox & Insert) - $110
***SOLD*** 1 x Metal Slug 5 (with shock box & insert, bought from BigBear) - $110
***SOLD*** 3 x shock boxes (like new, never used) - $15 for all 3
***SOLD*** 1 x Windjammers (with shock box & insert) - $55
***SOLD*** 1 x Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 The Newcomers - $25
***SOLD*** 1 x King of Fighters 2003 - $40
***SOLD*** 1 x Neo Geo Memory Card Reader with Cables (for 4 or 6 slot mobos) - $75 shipped
***SOLD*** 1 x Official Neo Geo Memory Card (Marble finish) - $32 shipped First Class Mail / $37 Shipped Priority Mail
***SOLD*** 1 x Samurai Showdown 1 - $15
***SOLD*** 1 x Samurai Showdown 2 - $20
***SOLD*** 1 x Samurai Showdown 3 - $30
***SOLD*** 1 x Samurai Showdown 4 - $25

Last edited:

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Payment sent for Flip Shot, Spinmaster, and Puzzle de Pon!

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well had a rough last couple years with the economy and all. Had to sell the house i bought back in 2000 for a loss just to get out of the area. North West Illinois is dying a slow painful death. I still love the NEO, but without space i can't justify keeping these carts, mobos and accessories hostage for any longer. Nice seeing you again!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Well had a rough last couple years with the economy and all. Had to sell the house i bought back in 2000 for a loss just to get out of the area. North West Illinois is dying a slow painful death. I still love the NEO, but without space i can't justify keeping these carts, mobos and accessories hostage for any longer. Nice seeing you again!

Damn man, hope everything is better now for you. Don't be a stranger bro.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Nice to see the neo scene still alive and well. I about piss myself every time i read the 30k home cart thread. Classic ng.com

Last edited:

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Added some pics. Didn't have my camera ready yesterday so i just got around to it today. This is what i have left. Everything bought yesterday has been shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sorry bro, but they are on hold for someone else who just bought ms4 & ms5. If the deal falls through you've got first dibs :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
just to let you know, bobbyperu was looking for some samurai shodown action, shoot him a PM !

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Deal fell through on some carts and the card reader with cables. Please note shipped prices are within the USA only. I do not wish to ship outside the USA at this time.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sold some carts, also added a couple bootlegs for cheap. Don't really like to sell bootlegs and if none buys them i'll just throw them in the trash when the other games are gone. But they do play nicely.

Porl''

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit late to the party and I know im in the UK and you said you didn't want to ship out of the USA at the time.

I was wondering if you still had Baseball Stars 2? And if you'd changed your mind on shipping out of the US?

cheers

Porl''