Batman Arkham City (10.18.11)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Just finished "New Game Plus" an hour ago. I'm now starting on the Riddler's Revenge challenges; so far I completed the first six with gold, no problem. I didn't make it far in these challenges in the first game, we'll see how it goes from here. If I can somehow make it through all 180 challenges I'll unlock the Perfect Knight 2.0 achievement.

Then there's the Riddler's Revenge medal achievements for Cat Woman and Robin.

Terrific game.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Heres a question, as far as Robin goes....is he packaged inside every copy at Best Buy or was he truly a pre-order exclusive?

O.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Plummeting to death is pretty hard. Bats will routinely shoot the bat claw when that happens. I was trying to have a super long flight off wonder tower and that didn't happen.

I was thinking of the part when you're jumping between small ledges with a pit of molten steel underneath. I died there because my button press registered twice and I jumped from one ledge to the next, then down in the molten steel. The controls are just too floaty.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Heres a question, as far as Robin goes....is he packaged inside every copy at Best Buy or was he truly a pre-order exclusive?

O.
Packaged with every copy, just look for the sticker on the front of the box.

Last edited:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
What I really like about the game is that it borrowed ideas from No Man's Land, Batman R.I.P (Heart of Hush), and others. Along with the main story, I loved the side quests and would love to see more cases open up via DLC.

For those that have beaten the game:

Spoiler:
Who did you hear during the credits? Did you notice the pregnancy test in the Steel Mill?