Batsugan Saturn Tribute Boosted

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I really like Mark MSX, and this isn’t for him. I played this on Steam the other day though, and it felt about the same as Saturn. Shrugs

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
We already know the Switch versions (from city connection) always have horrible amounts of input lag, but sometimes the PS4 version is decent in that regard. Any feedback from this particular PS4 version?

Already bought it :poop:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
"twitter retards are retards" -> wow what a revelation!
I don't see how this applies here with people merely mentioning input lag.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Players who have never cleared anything crying about input lag. That's the problem. :)

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
We already know the Switch versions (from city connection) always have horrible amounts of input lag, but sometimes the PS4 version is decent in that regard. Any feedback from this particular PS4 version?
Exactly. But the Switch crowd acts like it's the only console that exists and people blindly get all worked up over it. I have no idea why people continue to hold onto the idea that the Switch is somehow the best console for these types of games.

Wait till the game actually comes out and people get hands on experience then buy the best version. It's simple.

Ajax

15 Year Member
I'm playing the Steam version right now and it's just fine. I would imagine the PS4 version is similarly fine.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Does anyone know why the Switch has such bad input lag with these types of games?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I legitimately don't get why these games would have any sort of lag, screen and wireless controllers aside. What gives?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Did anyone get the switch release? It's on sale for under $20 right now, was thinking about getting it.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Switch just seems to have more input lag on everything. I imagine it's just a quirk of the hardware. Unless the dev really takes care to reduce input lag (M2's Switch releases are good in this regard), Switch just has a lot of lag.

All that said, I really enjoyed this release on Steam.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I like verts on the switch with that flip-bit thing, or whatever it's called. Play handheld in tate mode. Works for me. To be honest, I don't even know where my switch dock is, I never hook it to the tv.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Your lack of German grammar is disturbing.
Lets see if I can make your eyes bleed and your brain go pop!

Hallo! Hattori wie gehts du? Gut ja? Willst du gibt mir deine schribe at deine haus heute abend? Ich gemacht trinkt von überfrisch käsesoße!
Bitte kommen zu meine pantzen!

Danke sehr,
Lach