BBC Archives

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Anyone ever watch these? I watch these clips all the time, they are a fascinating time capsule of the days at the time. There are a bunch of video game ones, interviews with actors like Stallone and Micheal J Fox, and interesting bits on society.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yeah, I watch these from time to time. Already seen most of the ones you've posted above.

They're a great snap-shot of where we were at the time... the only down side is they make me realize how fucking old I am now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I liked the one where they talked about how jellied eels are going out of style and an east end that didn't look like fucking kabul but like a normal, white mans ghetto.
The last part where he's talking of mother and father, hilariously old. Nowadays mum and dad and their boiled haddock can get fucked we're going to macca's for a double quarter pounder.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Ban plz. Rockstar energy drink didn’t develop the 1st GTA you mong. Thanks for taking me to my limit.

I now can quantify how much patience I actually have.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

I watched The Long Good Friday recently such a great movie.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
The Japanese Men really do look like addicts waiting for the pachinko parlor to open