BBH on Retronauts podcast,Metal Slug retrospective

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
@BBH is god tier when it comes to gaming. I like the vids.

I also think you're a robot or something.

Is BBH a robot?

No way a human can be that good at games.
Maybe bbh is a replicant or a magician since he does those 1cc runs on twitch like it's nothing :eek:

bwi

20 Year Member
I actually listened to this while in the basement the last week, what did I have to loose? Had it on while I worked. BBH seemed just as I imagined him, knowledgeable. That Brit who kept saying the different catch phrases was getting on my nerves though.

I'm a brit and even i found his chat really irritating. BBH was cool

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yeah, I don't know where I'd be with some of these games without BBH's insight. I hope he sticks around here and ignores all the usual n-g.com shenanigans.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I've learned quite a few strats from BBH vids that helped me with stubborn clears. I imagine a number of people are in this same boat.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
He was a crazy good fighting game player too back in the day too.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I've learned quite a few strats from BBH vids that helped me with stubborn clears. I imagine a number of people are in this same boat.
Strategy (as well as twitch reflexes) are what you need to 1cc a game. But strategy is the aspect where there's a lot of scope for improvement- you can learn it from watching 1cc videos. Your general skill in a game is a combination of strategy, and twitch reflexes.

Last edited: