Be careful about NBM, he's wasting my time!

gemen

Mickey's Coach
How many bubble wraps did you put on my games?! 4 layers! It took me couple hours to get my games out of it. :blow_top: Why did you charge $10 for shipping? It says $13 on the stamp! Im ripped! This is not the first time.

NBM is the man, he's been one of my biggest help in last couple years! :buttrock: Happy holiday!

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
:lol:

I had the same problem with my package from norton9478 earlier....had to get scissors and a box cutter to get the box opened and the 4 slot unwrapped.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm not even gay, but if NBM offered sex in the mouth, I'd be all over the place.

The fine sellers on this forum have indirectly taught me a few things about mail order, person-to-person business. Jeeze I remember gawking at a box full of plastic grocery bags once, and practically laughed at it. I teased the seller about it and he explained that it is free and effective packing.

Thusly today I now use grocery bags for packing. Screw peanuts and popcorn, bags rule! :)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I wish i could remember who sent me the mvs cart that was wrapped in 3 seperate, taped and padded priority sleeves... Then put in a box with shitloads of tape and styrofoam.... Took me a long time to get it open..... shit.. I think it was big bear... not sure tho...

The sellers on this board have defintily taught me how to pack stuff..... I have more bubble wrap, tape and foam than I ever need.

ebay sellers $7 o ship a DC game beacause of the packing.. Shit brutha... if you bought from some of these ng.com sellers you would have enough materials to ship a thousand games. remember priortiy boxes are free....

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
NBM is the absolute BEST AES seller out there ....

Why you ask .....

He is 100% honest and supremely descriptive with his products ,this makes him #1 as far as it comes to the AES market.

My #1 pick for MVS seller is Vinh ((Trieuminator)) He is a fantastac seller with alot of patience and killer merchandise .

my 2 cents .

George

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
The fine sellers on this forum have indirectly taught me a few things about mail order, person-to-person business. Jeeze I remember gawking at a box full of plastic grocery bags once, and practically laughed at it. I teased the seller about it and he explained that it is free and effective packing.

Thusly today I now use grocery bags for packing. Screw peanuts and popcorn, bags rule! :)
was that big bear? he stuffs plastic bags full of newspaper, and when you get the thing you get a whole newspaper with it, the man taught me how to ship stuff without even knowing he had.