Beast Busters...because it's October...thats why!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

also because it's a legit awesome game and only second to Second Nightmare in my "games from SNK featuring zombies I love" category lol

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Have you tried this on the Switch, Steam, or PS4? I watched your video this morning and you didn’t mention them so I was curious your take on those

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Have you tried this on the Switch, Steam, or PS4? I watched your video this morning and you didn’t mention them so I was curious your take on those
I have. I cheated with this episode as it’s Halloween and I wanted to talk beast busters lol

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
They have an OG cab at my local barcade.

Pretty nifty cab.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
I tried this on Switch and they couldn't have fucked the controls up any worse. The crosshair recenters when you let go of the analog stick. Being that Joycon sticks aren't the nicest things in the world to begin with, it renders the game unplayable for me.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I tried this on Switch and they couldn't have fucked the controls up any worse. The crosshair recenters when you let go of the analog stick. Being that Joycon sticks aren't the nicest things in the world to begin with, it renders the game unplayable for me.
they did? Wow that’s not a good design move at all

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
they did? Wow that’s not a good design move at all
It's truly awful. Not only does the crosshair recenter itself, but there's no option to change the crosshair speed or analog sensitivity, nor can you use the d-pad.

It's completely unplayable and leagues below playing even something like a 16-bit port of Lethal Enforcers with a standard controller.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It's truly awful. Not only does the crosshair recenter itself, but there's no option to change the crosshair speed or analog sensitivity, nor can you use the d-pad.

It's completely unplayable and leagues below playing even something like a 16-bit port of Lethal Enforcers with a standard controller.
Ouch. What a fail

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Wut, I thought the recentering stick was the preferred and best control method for Operation Wolf style stick-uzis? Is the joycon analog really that bad?

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Is the joycon analog really that bad?
Less fault of the Joycon and more the fault of the emulator settings. Joycon sticks don't have a whole lot of throw to begin with and the sensitivity is cranked up way too high. I'd much rather have just moved the crosshair with the D-pad and maybe hold a shoulder button for faster movement.

The only game I've ever played that had similar auto-centering was Space Harrier 3D on the 3DS, and that at least had a toggle option.