Beast Busters CABINET for SALE!!!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks to be in good condition.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How much do you guys think this is worth (or, conversely, will go for)?

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
This one's pretty close to me. I was eyeballing it earlier in the week but passed because I might get a showcase soon.

Really nice cabinet, surprised it didn't get a single bid.

That machine looks GREAT although it's a little out of my price range. I just got one in decent condition for $100. One of the guns needs work but I'll worry about that after I pick it up :D

roland13

n00b
Is the game itself any good? How hard is it to add a 3rd gun? Noticed another one on Ebay with the 3rd Gun.

Thanks

I have yet to make the drive to pick up the machine, but I played the game when it hit arcades for a SHORT time before disappearing. From what I remember it was fun as hell. Very gory and similar to the House of the Dead games (but much better and gory in my opinion).

Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zjCaUNTiig

The 3 player machine you're seeing is the original Beast Busters. Second Nightmare only comes in one cabinet style (the Japanese version is better looking by far) and both are built as 2 player only. But I do hear it can handle 3 players, so using a supergun and whatever you can find to emulate the guns (which aren't lightguns) would probably work.

I always forget that Beast Busters was an actual MVS game; I always only remember the NGPC Beast Busters game, which is completely different. :P