Beating People Up is Not a Crime…

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
…when "no complaints are filed."

http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...t-up-arab-workers-in-mall-no-arrests-1.420270

Hundreds of Beitar Jerusalem fans beat up Arab workers in mall; no arrests
Despite CCTV footage, no one arrested after the incident at Malha shopping center on Monday; Jerusalem police say arrests not made because no complaints filed.

By Oz Rosenberg

Hundreds of Beitar Jerusalem supporters assaulted Arab cleaning personnel at the capital's Malha shopping center on Monday, in what was said to be one of Jerusalem's biggest-ever ethnic clashes. "It was a mass lynching attempt," said Mohammed Yusuf, a team leader for Or-Orly cleaning services.

Despite CCTV footage of the events, no one was arrested. Jerusalem police said that is because no complaint was filed. Witnesses said that after a soccer game in the nearby Teddy Stadium, hundreds of mostly teenage supporters flooded into the shopping center, hurling racial abuse at Arab workers and customers and chanting anti-Arab slogans, and filled the food hall on the second floor.

2754102563.jpg

An image grab of the incident from security cameras at the mall.

"I've never seen so many people," said A, a shopkeeper. "They stood on chairs and tables and what have you. They made a terrible noise, screamed 'death to the Arabs,' waved their scarves and sang songs at the top of their voices."

Shortly afterward, several supporters started harassing three Arab women, who sat in the food hall with their children. They verbally abused and spat on them.

Some Arab men, who work as cleaners at the shopping center and observed the brawl, came to their rescue. "How can you stand aside and do nothing?" said Akram, a resident of the Old City's Muslim Quarter who was one of the cleaners who got involved. CCTV footage shows that they started chasing the rioting youths, wielding broomsticks.

It seemed the workers managed to chase the abusers away, but a few minutes later supporters returned and assaulted them. "They caught some of them and beat the hell out of them," said Yair, owner of a bakery located in the food hall. "They hurled people into shops, and smashed them against shop windows. I don't understand how none shattered into pieces. One cleaner was attacked by some 20 people, poor guy, and then they had a go at his brother who works in a nearby pizza shop and came to his rescue."

The attackers also asked Jewish shop owners for knives and sticks to serve as weapons but none consented, witnesses said. Avi Biton, Malha's security director, sent a force of security guards in an attempt to restore order, but they were outnumbered. He called the police who arrived in large numbers about 40 minutes after the brawl started. At about 10.30 P.M., they evacuated the mall and the management shut its doors.

"I've been here for many years and I've never seen such a thing," said Gideon Avrahami, Malha's executive director. "It was a disgraceful, shocking, racist incident; simply terrible."

Biton said that his department would step up security measures when Beitar matches take place. "This event was unusual for Beitar fans," he said. "We've learned our lesson and from now on we'll make more serious preparations ahead of Beitar games."

Beitar fans are known for their staunchly anti-Arab positions and have been previously involved in attacks on Arabs.

On Tuesday, a day after the incident, Avrahami gathered the mall workers and apologized to them. "He promised it would never happen again," said Akram.

Beitar Jerusalem's management said in a statement that the club "firmly condemns violence and leaves it to the treatment of the authorities."

Last edited:

bokmeow

THOSE DAMN JEWS:mad:

I don't know how to report you, but the moderators should seriously consider banning you every time you spout such inflammatory shit, posted with the intent to fan hate against an ethnicity or religious group.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't know how to report you, but the moderators should seriously consider banning you every time you spout such inflammatory shit, posted with the intent to fan hate against an ethnicity or religious group.

They should ban you for the passive-agressive anti-semitism filled threads you post every other day instead.
You don't even realize how ridiculous your whole spiel has become.
You didn't even realize my post was a reference to your usual dumbshit "oh look israel is soo bad" threads.
Like jews would bother me in any way.
Nice blog you got here btw.

Btw: its in the lower left.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Sorry brah, but you could take the time to read a little.

The attackers also asked Jewish shop owners for knives and sticks to serve as weapons but none consented, witnesses said. Avi Biton, Malha's security director, sent a force of security guards in an attempt to restore order, but they were outnumbered. He called the police who arrived in large numbers about 40 minutes after the brawl started. At about 10.30 P.M., they evacuated the mall and the management shut its doors.

Guess what — you are anti-semitic. You have 0 critical thinking when it comes to Israel, associating it with all Jews.

Even in this day and age in Israel, when anti-Arab racism is accepted openly, there is still many Israelis, both Jews and Arabs, that refuse to be conditioned by the corrosive social engineering project lasting more than 60+ years.

Hope for just peace is going to be a collective effort — for Palestinians and Israelis in 48 and 67, and the international civil society.

They should ban you for the passive-agressive anti-semitism filled threads you post every other day instead.
You don't even realize how ridiculous your whole spiel has become.
You didnn't even realize my post was a reference to your usual dumbshit "oh look israel is soo bad" threads.
Like jews would bother me in any way.
Nice blog you got here btw.

Btw: its in the lower left.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't waste my time reading your usual diarrhea anymore because every post is basically the same shit. One times its the arabs, then its the jews. Whatever, could give less of a shit.
Here's your last 200+ posts summed up: ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL jews arabs
Good luck with changing things via the internet though, you can totally make a difference.

Get a hobby or something because this internet thing isn't working out for you. At all.
Fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Bok dude, please stop with this shit. If you want to crusade for rights in the middle east please do it elsewhere. When I come to this site it's for fun every time I see a new thread posted by you in Unrelated I know exactly what it's going to be about and just roll my eyes and skip it .

Do you go to parties and interrupt other peoples conversations and start lecturing them about this stuff when you know they didn't bring it up and have zero interest in it?

You already have the giant Israel Palestine thread isn't that enough? I think Shroom is right to call you out for it an I know a handful of other members feel the same way.

bokmeow

Bok dude, please stop with this shit. If you want to crusade for rights in the middle east please do it elsewhere. When I come to this site it's for fun every time I see a new thread posted by you in Unrelated I know exactly what it's going to be about and just roll my eyes and skip it .

Do you go to parties and interrupt other peoples conversations and start lecturing them about this stuff when you know they didn't bring it up and have zero interest in it?

You already have the giant Israel Palestine thread isn't that enough? I think Shroom is right to call you out for it an I know a handful of other members feel the same way.

This doesn't really fit in the whole "Israeli-Palestinian conflict" rubric, since that is a larger political issue.

This article just served to highlight the whole absurdity of legal enforcement not prosecuting people within its borders from violence.

My output is a trickle lately compared to the time when neobuyer first created the "How do we solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict."

Vortigern

n00b
Yet at the end of the day, people probably care just as much for this topic as they do for Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Why don't you start a blog and post this there? I mean, you've effectively turned the other thread into one, may as well make it legit. For others that thread is like having an RSS Feed for Israeli news, it's getting out of hand.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
lol nobody cares about this garbage you post Bok. Real talk bro.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Bok, fuck the haters - keep posting about Israel bro, just...also try to post more about non-Israel stuff.

This forum is a great outlet to talk about things one is passionate about, but sometimes we have to remember that this isn't a forum about only the things we care about.

I'm no doubt guilty of turning any discussion into one on world history or firearms (or both) - I kind of have to back off at times on those topics.

Damn shame this attack took place. Truly sickening.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
IMO, I find the Zimmerman case more interresting, as it invovles the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW. 1, 2.

But that's just me.

Make a Zimmerman thread. I'd love to share my perceptions of the media representation of the "Stand your ground" laws. The only controversy in this case is the police department who (for whatever reason) simply failed to do their duty. Stand your ground is simply nothing more than their excuse for their fuckup which is now catching attentio nation-wide. I'm biased though, I'm obviously a strong advocate for self defense.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Fuck the haters Bokmeow. I've been to Israel, I know what's up.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
what is the Israeli/Palestinian problem and why should i be concerned?

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
This is not an anti-semitic remark by any chance, I don't hate Jewish people in particular but my resentment for Israel is purely humanitarian, the mere existence of such a racist and corrupted entity in the heart of the middle-east is a damn shame on all humanity, and the suffering of the Palestinian people (the only rightful owners of the land btw) should not be ignored or mocked by the government, the global media or by the members of this forum.

With that being said, fuck these Israeli idiots up the ass with baseball bats covered with barbed wires!
Prison Style! :buttrock:

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
IMO, I find the Zimmerman case more interresting, as it invovles the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW. 1, 2.

But that's just me.

summed up:

532310_3626056855107_1384611782_33414605_1126931863_n.jpg

(not a racist- i didnt make this and its just what i feel happened that night- also tragic what happened to that poor kid)

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Zimmerman took a human life without resonable cause, fucker needs to be punished.

Police Department needs to be ripped a new asshole too.

PS: I'm such a horrible poster.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
I was the first to refer to Bok's anti-Israel posts as being blog-like.

High five,me.