Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
*wakes up*

*sees Trump tweet unsubstantiated claim that Obama tapped his office*

*goes back to bed*

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I bitched hard about the left and censorship, and in this post I am indeed following due diligence on the right and their view to impose religious 'feelings' into actual political action if they do so. This is why I voted for Kerry to kick Bush Jr's flagrant minded ass out of office. It's two sides of a dangerous coin. Trump needs to diversify his cabinet and stop engaging in conspiracies. Like minded culture has major weaknesses in the big picture because you can't even see the big picture, just your one side of it. Be reasonable. You don't have to be a liberal to recognize Obama was not a bad dude, and the idea of him 'wire tapping' or risking his legacy on something that petty is nonsense. This stuff does look crazy. Trumps main goal should be to look at the big picture of America, stop focusing on perceived counter culture support only.

A lot of people are worried and afraid of shit. Trump is funny with his tweets sometimes, but he can be a petty ass person with it, and the Arnold stuff is especially annoying. Love or hate Arnold, that dude came from nothing and achieved a lot in America, and there is much more important work to be. Like, oh well he sucked on the apprentice. Why be a fucking dick to him over it. It's just not cool. I will say that I think Arnold is a dick for cheating with his ex wife though. I hate that type of thing strongly.. He needs to stop worrying about stupid shit and help those down trodden communities and also try to quell the racism he's perpetuated and made cool again. We got enough Faberge egg's in this cabinet. Tired of rich politicians dictating stuff they will never understand, like those mouthy celebrities and both parties politicians.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If only we had some evidence that the [now]president was a conspiracy loving loon before he was elected.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
*unsubstantiated claim
I say give this a few days before saying they're unsubstantiated claims. I doubt he would make claims like that unless he either had proof of it, or this is another way for him to get coverage in the news cycle for something else.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I say give this a few days before saying they're unsubstantiated claims. I doubt he would make claims like that unless he either had proof of it, or this is another way for him to get coverage in the news cycle for something else.

He's a foaming at the mouth lunatic who lies as easily as he breathes. Of course they're unsubstantiated.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
just got to keep that division of the people strong. its his job! does the president really affect your life? are you that poor or rich, really? do you really believe he can do things that actually affect you? except that the hate is spread and encouraged like its some kind of sports game where you get upset your team isn't winning.

thats the insanity Isee people being desensitized to. as far as the button yeah the president makes those decisions, sure?

he wants to enforce existing laws equals racist and being a normal paranoid douche makes him different?

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
just got to keep that division of the people strong. its his job! does the president really affect your life? are you that poor or rich, really? do you really believe he can do things that actually affect you? except that the hate is spread and encouraged like its some kind of sports game where you get upset your team isn't winning.

thats the insanity Isee people being desensitized to. as far as the button yeah the president makes those decisions, sure?

he wants to enforce existing laws equals racist and being a normal paranoid douche makes him different?

QlYQy.gif

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member

I'm still waiting on the proof of the (also unsubstantiated) claims of voter fraud--should I give that one a few more weeks?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he proves Obama founded ISIS.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he proves Obama founded ISIS.

He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he produces the real (Kenyan) birth certificate.

He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he shows us footage of Rafael Cruz on the grassy knoll.

He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he demonstrates that three million illegal immigrants voted for Clinton, robbing him of the popular vote.

He wouldn't just be saying this shit unless he had proof, after all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He's a foaming at the mouth lunatic who lies as easily as he breathes. Of course they're unsubstantiated.

Donald Trump has attacked more Gold Star families than actual terrorists in the past 6 weeks of his power trip.

Not sure how much longer anyone should give the guy. He's a fucking retarded lunatic with awkwardly small hands.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
The campaign is over but he's still crusading against his predecessor.

The best bit was he never ran against Obama. He just cooked up some libel and slander here or there because he's a nasty individual.

Marek

Banned
He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he produces the real (Kenyan) birth certificate.

He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he shows us footage of Rafael Cruz on the grassy knoll.

He'll prove Obama wiretapped him at the same time he demonstrates that three million illegal immigrants voted for Clinton, robbing him of the popular vote.

He wouldn't just be saying this shit unless he had proof, after all.

Dude stop.

You're gonna trigger LWKKK and ki_faggotsushi

No, neither of them have the courage to post again in a fact-centric thread such as this one.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The whitehouse put that out there because they'd rather the media talk about obama wiretapping the republican candidate (which even though preposterous, will be believed by some people the more the media talks about it) than the Administration lies about contacts with russia (involving several key members).

Last edited: