Beelzebub's Art Thread (Drawing, painting, sculpting, sprites, etc.)

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I get a real steam punky/Gameboy vibe off these, a great little indie game could be created with super art like this.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Nice works Beelzebub, I really like your pixel art 🤝 I especially like the smaller ones.. using a very limited number of pixels and colours really brings out what's unique about this process. Are you using Pro Motion NG?

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Double cyber-lip never looked more evil. Excellent!

Haha, thanks a lot man! :D

Nice works Beelzebub, I really like your pixel art 🤝 I especially like the smaller ones.. using a very limited number of pixels and colours really brings out what's unique about this process. Are you using Pro Motion NG?

Thanks! Yeah, I just love the limitations of doing 1-bit pixel art. I'm using Paint.net actually, though I have Aseprite too, which I should really start using more. Never actually heard of Pro Motion NG before, but I'll have to check it out!

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Thanks! Yeah, I just love the limitations of doing 1-bit pixel art. I'm using Paint.net actually, though I have Aseprite too, which I should really start using more. Never actually heard of Pro Motion NG before, but I'll have to check it out!
Higly reccomended 😉👍 The guys that are working on the Eye of Typhoon remake for the Neo pointed me to this program, and it was a revelation. It took me less than an hour to feel right at home, it's basically the unofficial successor to the great Deluxe Paint.