Behold!!! New found SEGA arcade Tate shmup Proto - Now w/ gameplay vid

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Amazing what you can find in an old arcade warehouse! :multi_co: Great story!

powerflower

Banned
It is a really conservative but unique attempt. Sega isn't known for horizontals or shmups in general. Love Sega. System16 or 18?

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Channelmaniac did a conversion of a system 18 Clutch Hitter game into this, which he knew I would fall all over (He is a close friend, and one of my arcade crack dealers)...so I can now say I do have a copy of this running on arcade hardware. Will be the first thing that goes into my Super Neo 29 when everything is ready to play. :D Anybody in Texas that wants to stop by, I will be happy to let have a few games on it.

Thanks guys, for releasing this, and for releasing it to everyone. Mame is cool, but having the ability to just drop in some roms, and play on original hardware...well...I cant honestly say thank you enough.

Last edited:

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Seems like prices of clutch hitter pcbs went up. Used to be worthless boards nobody wanted. I’d like to convert a clutch hitter to this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Seems like prices of clutch hitter pcbs went up. Used to be worthless boards nobody wanted. I’d like to convert a clutch hitter to this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because people use it for Moonwalker.