Best of April Fools

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Post the good finds here.

One I've noticed:

Open Google maps, then tap the search bar, and then hit the 'press start' button

have fun

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Post the good finds here.

One I've noticed:

Open Google maps, then tap the search bar, and then hit the 'press start' button

have fun

This must be on mobile phones only. I don't see anything through the browser.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This must be on mobile phones only. I don't see anything through the browser.

Yeah, it's on phones only. I played around with it for a few minutes. The Pokemon show up on the map and you simply click on them and then press catch to add them to a Pokedex. I admit to wasting five minutes on it ;)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Blizzard's new game announcement is hilarious. Make sure you scroll to the bottom and read the faq.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Flux Capacitor Car Charger

eElnnQt.gif

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1ba1/?pfm=af14_homepage_Featured_4_1ba1

Last edited:

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Optimus Prime DLC for Titanfall had me laughing pretty good.

I thought I'd won when I told the kids that I'd tweaked the computer so that they couldn't play Minecraft before school. They flipped out.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Some of y'all may have heard of Copenhagen Zoo recently. First, they offed a giraffe, and then they put down three healthy lions. Like zoos do, but this spurned international outrage.

For April Fools, they put out a job advertisement, looking for someone to market their new line of handbags that'd be made from the animals they've been putting down.

It was a lot funnier than what I'm able to convery here, and they had to take it down because of even more criticism, as a lot of people seem to have found it to be in poor taste :p

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My coworker's friend convinced us that he was on a corporate video shoot for Virgin Galactic and got a free ticket to space.

My friend who works with x-acto blades sent a photo of his finger chopped off.

Facebook bought oculus.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Netflix has a new original series "Sizzling bacon"

its exactly how it sounds

Marek

Banned
My friends and I skied butt naked at 9am yesterday, exposing ourselves to tired haggard mountain employees.

Also my friend filled up the water cooler at the bar where we work with hot water. That shit was funny. People would ask him for water and he'd say to try the cooler. Its hot they said. To which he replied, and you're a drunk ass skid happy April fools motherfucker!