BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Hahaha.

The Crime of the Century- 2 part HBO doc on Purdue Pharmaceuticals causing the opioid crisis. I knew a lot of it but damn there's some shady shit going on and it's so blatant, just makes me shake my head.

Recommended.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A Metalocalypse movie is going to be so hard to pull off. No episode ever gave us closure. It should be 30 minutes of build up, then a concert of horrifying proportion, where more people die than ever before. Plus it should give people seizures to even watch it, without warning, because the fans deserve to be a part of the show.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Watching Jupiter's Legacy, which is fine for yet another super-hero deconstruction if you're not absolutely bored out of your mind by those yet. But then in episode 4, "Bitches Leave" shows up! A nice little reward for my patience.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
A Metalocalypse movie is going to be so hard to pull off. No episode ever gave us closure. It should be 30 minutes of build up, then a concert of horrifying proportion, where more people die than ever before. Plus it should give people seizures to even watch it, without warning, because the fans deserve to be a part of the show.
I want it to be a 90 min. interactive VR tour of the Dethmanor and you're a fan on the one day they let people in and everyone ends up getting killed and maimed.

Please god let the VB movie be as amazing as it should be. I feel like if Doc Savage and co. didn't feel like they could make something great then they wouldn't.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
such odd timing. it's been years since I watched those shows.
Venture Bros specifically got canceled last September due to new management (Time Warner I think?). Fans clamored and e-mailed long enough to HBO Max and now it's eight months later with this news. As for Metalocalypse and Aqua Teen, I guess with adult swim's partnership with HBO Max they figured why not.

It's weird for me because I have been putting Aqua Teen daily for background noise since February even though it got canceled years ago.

Welp. Forget about this until two years later when all the movies come out.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It's weird for me because I have been putting Aqua Teen daily for background noise since February even though it got canceled years ago.
WHY are we the same PERSON

I only got HBO Max like last month though. I forgot how much I fucking loved ATHF.... somehow it gets funnier as I get older, which really cannot be said for most adult cartoons that were secretly made for middle school boys. I used to drink cough syrup and wake up, numb and dissociated, to ATHF. Good times

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I want it to be a 90 min. interactive VR tour of the Dethmanor and you're a fan on the one day they let people in and everyone ends up getting killed and maimed.

Please god let the VB movie be as amazing as it should be. I feel like if Doc Savage and co. didn't feel like they could make something great then they wouldn't.
Like edge of tomorrow, you get to redo over and over dying hundreds of times, before you figure out all the traps for a 1cc?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Venture Bros specifically got canceled last September due to new management (Time Warner I think?). Fans clamored and e-mailed long enough to HBO Max and now it's eight months later with this news. As for Metalocalypse and Aqua Teen, I guess with adult swim's partnership with HBO Max they figured why not.

Welp. Forget about this until two years later when all the movies come out.

I've thought about rewatching ATHF, but does it hold up? I feel like that was a show for a certain time and place.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Like edge of tomorrow, you get to redo over and over dying hundreds of times, before you figure out all the traps for a 1cc?
Kinda, like you have to hide from Dr. Rockso or you'll get raped to death and you could set traps for the other guests that the band members would accidentally trigger and then you get to watch the carnage.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The Nevers

Mostly female Xmen in a Victorian setting, complete with a mastermind in a wheelchair. A Joss Whedon vehicle (i think I spelled it right) so we'll see.

Only 2 episodes in but I'll watch some more.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Nevers

Mostly female Xmen in a Victorian setting, complete with a mastermind in a wheelchair. A Joss Whedon vehicle (i think I spelled it right) so we'll see.

Only 2 episodes in but I'll watch some more.
Dude, is this a cry for help?

@LoneSage plz help Syn.

• Haha
Reactions: Syn

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wasabi, relax. I'm not going to kill myself. Enjoy your Saturday night and get off this forum.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The wheelchair?

Is this the show they took away from Whedon when he got cancelled?

Are you implying I don't know how to spell wheelchair and not some asshole director's name?

Sometimes I wonder about you STK! Is that supposed to be funny or something?

Anyway, they showed part 1 of the season finale which I may or may not watch as I'm only at episode 2. So far it's just brain candy and that's all I'm expecting. Good basic fun so far and I'll watch a few more episodes...probably.

Rag on me...like I really care. I won't get knocked down and not get up again! ;)

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Halston- Netflix mini series/docudrama about the fashion designer. Watched 2 or 3 episodes and so far so good, Ewan McGregor does a great job and gets hard gay (Michael Douglass as Lieberace hard gay) It just got to the Studio 54 era so I figure shit is really about to get crazy. Recommended.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Are you implying I don't know how to spell wheelchair and not some asshole director's name?
No, I was asking if the wheelchair was the vehicle you were talking about. But you're right, it was a swing and a miss even by my standards.