BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Just canceled Hulu as I only watched the WWE and it's sucked hard. Plus the 6 month $2.99 plan is ending. I figured they might offer an extension but nope. When they offer it again I'll probably sign up. They don't rotate their movies so I saw the same old shit selection.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I am paying way more than I should for various streaming services that I've lost track of. Fucking pricks

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That’s too bad. You know, back in high school I used to set up the jocks for easy zingers, by saying dumb stuff, so they could feel like they looked cool in front of their friends. Anyhow, I wasn’t cool. I did get a gold medal on the National Latin exam.
No one but you remembers shit I said from 15 years ago.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Just fat. A fat time cop who knows everything and acts like she’s smarter than Loki.
Not surprising. Instead of telling fat people to lose weight and get healthy, we ignore science, validate mental illness and morbid obesity through the clever turn of s phrase, (body positivity) and allow these people to act out by writing fanfics of mainstream properties in the name of 'equity'.

'Americans are a silly people.'-Bill Maher

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Now wait a minute Taiso. In my head canon, you are a fat guy. Are you telling me you're not a fat guy? No matter.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m ok with fat people - they’re fine and provide a massive economic stream to capitalists everywhere.

but don’t tell me that some frumpkin is going to be a field agent and out maneuver Loki

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Now wait a minute Taiso. In my head canon, you are a fat guy. Are you telling me you're not a fat guy? No matter.
5'11' and 190. I have a bit of a gut but after I was diagnosed diabetic back in the early 00s, I drastically changed my diet and exercise habits. More water and walking and strict carb management. Lost 100 lbs in 6 months. No joke!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
It was not easy.

As I was throwing away all the regular soda and cereal and dumping all the chips, milk, donuts and cookies in the garbage, I was painfully aware of just how badly I'd damaged myself. It was a sobering moment.

I hated myself more in that moment than at any point in my life until making the decision to put my mother in a nursing home this past February.

I wanted to blame everyone. My folks. My friends. The education system.

Why didn't I know about this? Why didn't anyone tell me or warn me?

It was all hubris.

When you're young and growing up in moderate affluence, people everywhere validate you. You feel indestructible. Nobody can correct you and there is always someone else to blame for your bullshit.

It's still your bullshit. My experiences, 'my truth', taught me not to profit from my own victimhood in any way.

That's just setting yourself up to become a number in someone else's spreadsheet.

People may disagree. You do you.

But miss me with that 'you're sick you should get something for it' business. All I want are the meds so I can live long enough to learn from my own mistakes.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
forgot to turn on my VPN and got dinged real hard from my ISP this week. lol
but yeah, still better than carrying 6 subscriptions.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
This Is Pop- Netflix doc about pop music, specifically about how it's made and why it's successful. Very well made and informative. I've watched the first 3 episodes so far which have covered the boy bands of the 90s starting with Boys II Men through N'Sync and Backstreet Boys. Second episode was on the proliferation of Auto Tune and it's impact, the third is about the Swedish producers who specialize in making nothing but top 10 pop hits dating back to ABBA all the way to current shit.

Highly recommended.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
forgot to turn on my VPN and got dinged real hard from my ISP this week. lol
but yeah, still better than carrying 6 subscriptions.
Happened to me the other day. I had to reset up the VPN on my NAS/Downloader box and I guess I forgot to do it before downloading an episode of American Dad. THATs what they dinged me for. A free-to-air TV show. Idiots.

I don't even seed at all. I have my box and client set to close when seeding "reaches 0.0" lol. The file downloaded in like 5 minutes, but I guess that 2k of data I "shared" got me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Any Rick and Morty fans here? New fifth season's first two episodes are great. Glad to see some clever ideas for stories are back. Second episode seems to be the most polarizing episode in the series but the after credits scene everyone seems to agree is the best in the series.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Me. I am everyone. I am an autistic kid in a children's hospital and you are a character in my snow globe.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Any Rick and Morty fans here? New fifth season's first two episodes are great. Glad to see some clever ideas for stories are back. Second episode seems to be the most polarizing episode in the series but the after credits scene everyone seems to agree is the best in the series.
I cant remember what was in the credit scene.

Oh wait it was Wood-Jerry going through time, right?

I thought it was a pretty much filler ep, but it was still funny and a cool ep.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You're much too young to have watched St. Elsewhere.
Here's the scary thing. Or, the funny thing. I swear to my lord and savior Jesus Christ, that I was going to reply to wasabi with, "Ask The Kid, he knows." And here you are.

Instead I gave him a laughing emoji instead and...knew you would reveal it eventually.

Fuck me I've been here too long.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Loki finished up tonite, and has been renewed for a 2nd season. I liked the show. It was more fantastical than Falcon/WS, and more enjoyable than Wandavision. Though I did like Wandavision after the abysmal first 3 crapisodes.

Loki set up the next big bad for the MCU which will be cool. There's literally a pivotal moment in the finale where the MCU is going to be affected forever. Pretty cool. Looking forward to the new baddie and what the Multiverse will mean for future MCU movies/stories.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is now on Amazon Prime.
Feh.

True fans of Marenghi would have the Region 2 DVD and have seen all of the hidden special features.

(also - awesome)

So I dont see it anywhere, but maybe I'm blind.

HE-MAN and the Masters of the Universe: Revelation

Lost interest in Episode 2. I think the only thing I liked was the odd casting of Stephen Root as Cringer. Kevin Smith is butthurt by the backlash regarding the bait and switch claiming people that are upset about Teela "didnt understand the show it was based on."

Yeah just like Nelson Shin lambasted all those kids who lost they damn minds when Prime died in 1986. Oh wait... he didnt.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Did y’all noobs catch the last season of Bosch?

Fuck the police but I do love Bosch.