Betsy DeVos praises Jim Crow laws

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
C5uMdGBU8AIMiU9.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/...storically-black-colleges-statement.html?_r=0

Betsy DeVos thinks black colleges were founded as a way to offer choice to black students during the Jim Crow era, rather than the reality that they were founded because segregation prevented blacks from attending white schools. Had nothing to do with choice. I'm sure she thinks Plessy v. Ferguson was fine since it offered a separate but equal choice.

Good thing we had people in this country like some of the Trump voters on this forum make such stupidity possible.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Segragation doubled the amount of bathrooms and water fountains in this country. How that could possible be seen as a bad thing is beyond my comprehension.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fix myself a mayonaise sandwich and watch some Judge Judy.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Segragation doubled the amount of bathrooms and water fountains in this country. How that could possible be seen as a bad thing is beyond my comprehension.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fix myself a mayonaise sandwich and watch some Judge Judy.

I just spit coffee everywhere :lolz: You fukkin rock jibba

Marek

Banned
Yes but DeVos is going to jam christianity down everyone's throats so people like ki atsushi are going to be happy with her no matter what she does.