Beware of hk_cywong in ebay

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
This is my suggestion for what you can do on this guy

I have just read all the comments regarding this scammer. This is what my suggestion is:

Hong Kong Police Force has a special unit called "Computer Crime Unit" which consist of a special force to investigate internet crime including auction fraud. If you have this person's information- including name, address, phone number, email, then you can report to the Hong Kong Police by email and here is the link:

http://www.info.gov.hk/police/hkp-home/english/crime/index.htm

Be sure you tell them the whole story including the transaction dates, prove of payment and your situation.

Although there is no guarentee that you can get your money back, but at least you might be able to bring him to justice. It's worth giving it a try.

Kitkit.com

PetSim24

n00b
Thanks for the link kikit.com.

As time passes I'm getting less and less bothered about the money and more concerned with making sure hk_cywong gets what he deserves.

Last edited:

jiboom

n00b
Sent my report to police

Sod it,why should i wait,lets get the ball rolling!Come on chaps send them your experiences. :mad:

jiboom

n00b
Has anybody else reported him?

Don't want to be only one who as bothered.If you have been scammed by him,use the link and tell them the amount,date,and ebay user name.Also if you know of anybody from another forum in same boat please post a message, if possible,telling them about this thread.I have received an email back from hong kong police,acknowledging crime report.We need as many people as possible to report their experiences via the link,to have a chance to get something done.cheers.

PetSim24

n00b
I've just finished my e-mail to the Hong Kong Police, hopefully they will take this very seriously. Please, if you've been ripped off by this guy contact the police, it only takes a few minutes.

Last edited:

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
I tried to register for the german site. I cant read the text to register. If anyone has an account there can you please post this thread there so that it can help everyone out?

Thanks

Last edited:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Has anyone tried contacting all his other bidders/victims and directing them to this thread?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Neo Bomber Man said:
Has anyone tried contacting all his other bidders/victims and directing them to this thread?

Just for the record, I never sent this guy any cash in the end, good thing really then!!!

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
For those who have been scammed by hk_cywong. Please report because Hong Kong Police Computer Crime Unit will certainly take this kind of internet crime seriously. The more victims that complain against the same person, the more likely HK Police can track the guy down.

Kitkit.com

jiboom

n00b
Got a email from hong kong police.

They say it has been passed to the appropriate unit to be looked into.