Beware: Thief On Boards

MrNeoGeo

n00b
Im new from Florida and this just pisses me off. All Im trying to do here is buy AES stuff. Now I gotta worry about this prick giving Florida Neophites a bad name. Referring to a previous post....tell me where he is. I am sicilian, I can fuck him up good.

system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
Over at shmups we think he tried to make a comeback. Can't prove it's definitely him, but it's got the same bad smell and the two accounts are highly suspicious. Worrying thing is, while the deals were to happen in the US, the accounts were posting from (the same) UK IPs - he may have recruited sock puppets again.

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27181
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27169

Obviously setting up fake rep, both hotmail addresses and registered around the same time. Stolen pictures, the use of language, and one of the new names 'Cave4life' (Segafan4life was another recent one) all point to it being related to Japhei.

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Im new from Florida and this just pisses me off. All Im trying to do here is buy AES stuff. Now I gotta worry about this prick giving Florida Neophites a bad name. Referring to a previous post....tell me where he is. I am sicilian, I can fuck him up good.

Same here. I just purchased my first two slot unit and I'm working hard to restore it, but it makes it hard to talk to people about buying or selling when they think I could be this douche.

crux

New Challenger
Japhei is still out and about. He recently started trying to rebuild his rep at Racketboy. He's been around there for a few years, playing up the nice guy act (with an overbearing side of "look at all the shit I have!"), occasionally trying to make sales to build up a reputation. He'd occasionally make a BST topic, then if someone called him out on his reputation, he'd lay low and try again once he felt everyone had forgotten. (He promoted an ebay auction for a $500 Ironclad, where he proclaimed "snitches get stitches" when I called him out on the bootleg, and he also claimed separately to have the 000001 serial cart of the game. He sold a copy of Triggerheart claiming that he needed the money for DeathSmiles, despite bragging in other topics of his $5000 PCBs. Same old shit.)

He was eventually told by moderators to not conduct business around the site:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20300&p=237011#p237011

He eventually tried again and got banned:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21785&p=260628#p260628

Don't think he got far enough to scam anyone (that we know of), but he sure as hell hasn't quit.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Japhei is still out and about. He recently started trying to rebuild his rep at Racketboy. He's been around there for a few years, playing up the nice guy act (with an overbearing side of "look at all the shit I have!"), occasionally trying to make sales to build up a reputation. He'd occasionally make a BST topic, then if someone called him out on his reputation, he'd lay low and try again once he felt everyone had forgotten. (He promoted an ebay auction for a $500 Ironclad, where he proclaimed "snitches get stitches" when I called him out on the bootleg, and he also claimed separately to have the 000001 serial cart of the game. He sold a copy of Triggerheart claiming that he needed the money for DeathSmiles, despite bragging in other topics of his $5000 PCBs. Same old shit.)

He was eventually told by moderators to not conduct business around the site:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20300&p=237011#p237011

He eventually tried again and got banned:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21785&p=260628#p260628

Don't think he got far enough to scam anyone (that we know of), but he sure as hell hasn't quit.

That guy he's everywhere I alerted Racket boy about his mischiefs but they believed in giving him a chance, oh well I guess he got himself banned, I knew he would thats why I let him carry on.

:lol:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
beware of electrograve too , man total con artist.
:oh_no:

Either put up or shut up. I'm sick of seeing you go around and fuck with another member's reputation with both a lack of proof and of desire to answer other members' demands for proof. I don't even know EG, so don't take this as "taking sides", but he's been highly recommended by a bunch of other people to me, not to mention your accusations are baseless and cruel. Shut the fuck up, call your ISP and cancel your service, you don't deserve to associate with the rest of the world.

Edit: Not to mention, he's got 48 flawless feedback, not one mention of a bootleg board.

Last edited:

sonicnomad

n00b
ATTENTION:

A WELL KNOWN THIEF, CASEY OF TAMPA BAY, FL (KNOWN BY HIS ORIGINAL USERNAME "JAPHEI") IS TROLLING THE BOARDS LOOKING TO SCAM PEOPLE AGAIN.

WHILE WE'VE BANNED HIS LATEST ACCOUNT "NaomiGdrom", HE WILL LIKELY TRY AND COME BACK.

THUS, PLEASE BE EXTREMELY WARY OF ANYONE FROM FLORIDA (FL). UNLESS THEY ARE A LONG ESTABLISHED SELLER, PLEASE AVOID OR USE EXTREME CAUTION: IF THE DEAL SOUNDS TOO GOOD IT LIKELY MEANS YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A SELLER, PLEASE ASK THE FORUMS.

THAT IS ALL,
JUDGE DREDD
Good to know, thanks

dcastator

n00b
Watch out for this guy. He was selling HRAP and HRAP2's on Ebay. I never got mine, he stopped responding to e-mails, and now he is no longer a registered user. Check it out. He mentioned going to Evolution this year, so if anybody happens to know who he is, you can tell him he better hope that HRAP2 gets to me before I find him. He might be registered on here, with another name, since he obviously is a fighting game fan. He sold me the HRAP2 for a grand total of $250. Here is his user ID history.

japanimportgames Aug-05-06 Not a registered user

mrdashbones Dec-17-00 Aug-05-06

siekensou Feb-29-00 Dec-17-00

Here is his personal info, as given to me by EBAY before he quit.
User ID: japanimportgames
Name: Dashiell S. Castator
Company:
City: New York
State: NY

Hi, this is Dashiell Castator. I saw this thread come up when I googled my name.

The eBay account "japanimportgames" was being used by a very good friend of mine. I grew up with him so when he asked to use my eBay account to sell game accessories I knew I could trust him.

I wound up having to cancel the eBay account because I started getting negative emails from impatient buyers about items that simply hadn't been delivered yet. I told him to make everything right and he refunded people their money if they no longer wanted the items they had bought.

If you still have an unresolved issue with this account, please email me at dcastator@gmail.com and I will put you in contact with the person who was running the eBay account japanimportgames and I have confidence that he will make things right with you.

I would also appreciate it if you removed my contact information and edited your post to say that it wasn't me and things are being handled. Thank you.

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
What really is suspicious was that he created a pre-shipping label the day before I even made the deal. I only got the tracking # today. And it has not been shipped out. Another member is running into the same situation I have.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Japhei is in the Amiibo business on Facebook now! Watch out!

TyarTzo.jpg

NexusX

Astra Superstar
I assume this is one of the reasons for the rigorous newbie account filtering that has to go on? The fact that there is a dedicated subtopic says a lot about the problems.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I assume this is one of the reasons for the rigorous newbie account filtering that has to go on? The fact that there is a dedicated subtopic says a lot about the problems.

Nice necro bump, n00b.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Just reminded me, I saw Casey post in some FB group (neo geo for life?) a couple weeks ago and got a chuckle seeing his fat face.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Just reminded me, I saw Casey post in some FB group (neo geo for life?) a couple weeks ago and got a chuckle seeing his fat face.

Is that who that is? I saw someone by the name of Casey whining that he wasn't getting approved. Suppose this would be why. Seemed like he was a whiny little bitch.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
anytime someone posts a pic of svc chaos kit he chimes in about his "baby's"

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
anytime someone posts a pic of svc chaos kit he chimes in about his "baby's"

He already started PMing me about mine, even though I never mentioned selling. Guess who isn't getting a chance at it when I do sell it?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
why am I so annoyed this thread was bumped?