BF2 anyone?

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Hey guys my name in the game is Sir_Sn33kz , I play pretty much daily, so hope to meet up somewhere :)

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Hehe i have that game. Ive only been able to unlock 3 guns though. Trying to unlock another one but cant seem to do it

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I just recently picked this up for xbox.....why is it such garbage online and why do the graphics glitch all the time. does the pc version suffer from the same issues?

XRS

Crossed Swords Squire
From what I heard, the pc version is way better than the xbox version. I have the pc version with no glitches. I heard that with the xbox version you cant mess with the controller settings, is this true?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
XRS said:
From what I heard, the pc version is way better than the xbox version. I have the pc version with no glitches. I heard that with the xbox version you cant mess with the controller settings, is this true?

The console version is a different game, called Modern Combat. It's probably not complete crap but it's a real safe bet it can't even touch the PC version.

Anyway, I usually get on at some point daily, it's always cool to play with someone you know from elsewhere.

Also you should check out BF2S.com if you haven't already, for player and server stats.