Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Oh, I don't disagree with that part, however I had to learn this the hard way, numerous times.

IT'S. NOT. WORTH. IT.

I'm with you on this one. Not worth it. In my case I'll just say thousands of dollars in back rent and court costs were involved, and luckily there were witnesses to a particular altercation so that I didn't get hit with a domestic violence charge for defending myself from domestic violence.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
what kind of laws?

Canada and the United Kingdom don’t have as much press freedom as we do. In Canada, for example, judges can order the press not to cover a trial if they deem pretrial publicity could prevent a defendant’s fair trial. In this country, judges instead must resort to measures short of that such as secluding the jury from the news, not depriving the entire public of it. Meanwhile, in the United Kingdom, unlike in the United States, the government may:

1. Order the media not to publish something someone alleges, even without proof, is libelous.

2. Forbid publication of any information about a case being litigated, even information that has been brought up in open court.

3. Prohibit publication of anything the government says involves national security, even though it’s often merely something embarrassing to the government.

Last edited:

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
At least we don't have CCTV on us 24/7
Tho I might prefer that at times...

There is probably a hand full of murders that we haven't solved that happened in the last few years cause of our CCTV, forensics and DNA and that is in the whole country, can you say the same? in fact no cop that has ever been killed in the UK has had the suspect escape, can your police say that? also how rare is it when people are put in prison when they haven't done anything compared to us

We also managed to locate the bombers who bombed us in 2005 where we managed to locate them from a 100 mile radius from the bombing place, can you guys do that lets hope you never find out as I think you will find yourselves exposed to something like that.

England also has extra shitty libel laws and restrictions on free speech/the press that America does not.

yeah sorry we don't allow TV cameras into our courtroom like it's an episode of Judge Judy

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Our country is better than yours!!!!!

MY DAD CAN BEAT YOUR DAD UP!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

"This means, that the import or purchase and the possession for personal use are still legal for persons over 18 years."

We live in a customs-free EU, their bans don't mean shit as you can just import the games from other countries...popular choices are the UK, Austria, Netherlands and Belgium.

I didn't realize they made a Reservoir Dogs game.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure it was Blatz, the one who obviously wrote that post, that was being stalked. Not the woman who was killed.

Just saying.

Jon

Who made you the expert on internet ghosts?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I just approved a new account that should kick the asshole out of this thread.