Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
A forum member is wrongly imprisoned by a racist court system whose primary evidence is a self professed liar of a shecow, and all you can think of is your collection? For shame.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The story behind this one will hopefully get more media attention. Especially after "Marking a Murderer"

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I think most of his games were sold to pay for legal fees when he got pinched.

It's not like you can trade a KOF '96 for a carton of squares and an extra pudding from the Chow Hall.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
A forum member is wrongly imprisoned by a racist court system whose primary evidence is a self professed liar of a shecow, and all you can think of is your collection? For shame.

yes.

I think most of his games were sold to pay for legal fees when he got pinched.

It's not like you can trade a KOF '96 for a carton of squares and an extra pudding from the Chow Hall.

ha. yeah. most likely.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He and EG are boys.

EG never turned his back on Waseem.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Trying to scoop up a guy's collection who is locked away in prison? You are going all-in on your quest to buy neo geo shit I see. You should get in touch with Boog's parents and see if they kept any of his neo geo stuff.

That's fucking poor taste.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Trying to scoop a guys NGCD games that's doing life in prison? The bar has just been lowered!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Goddammit, Waseem, don't fire your fucking lawyer this time.

#bibz4mod2016

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I'm thinking the life sentence might have taught him that valuable lesson, but we'll see.

Yeah, the judge thought he'd be dangerous, even in prison.

Waseem has a long road ahead of him with this appeal.

I just wanna see him post again. :crying:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can I ask... IF Bibs manages to get out...

Who's gonna invite him to their games "Meat Up"?.... I have often wondered how far the NG.com family would go for someone that "MAY OR MAY NOT.... stab you in your sleep"...

xROTx

PS. INNOCENT until proved Guilty...

EDIt... Oh... wait...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Can I ask... IF Bibs manages to get out...

Who's gonna invite him to their games "Meat Up"?.... I have often wondered how far the NG.com family would go for someone that "MAY OR MAY NOT.... stab you in your sleep"...

xROTx

PS. INNOCENT until proved Guilty...

EDIt... Oh... wait...

Since most of the meetups occurred after the accused attack, no different. Probably a big release meetup.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
A forum member is wrongly imprisoned by a racist court system whose primary evidence is a self professed liar of a shecow

Zero proof of this.

As for the she-cow, there's a huge difference between lying and regretting your testimony.

I agree with the rest of the post, though. EG was, apparently, selling stuff on Wasseem's behalf 5 years ago to help pay for his defense. That ship has sailed and, probably, better left unsaid.

Jon

Last edited: