Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
If Waseem is the real en-ee-oh-hyphen-gee-ee-oh-dot-com OG I know he is, he found those letters hilarious.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It was all too much this place, apparently. At least that's how I understand it.
I thought he left because he was incarcerated. Not being facetious, did he actually leave before everything happened?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I thought he left because he was incarcerated. Not being facetious, did he actually leave before everything happened?
I was talking about Electric Grave. Was he incarcerated? lol now that would be an interesting development.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
EG left because he was an unstable bipolar nut job. Possibly hypomanic.

I had quite a few interactions with him over the years through BST and when he was functioning he was okay but that seemed to be a small percentage of the time. Also he constantly blamed flying off the handle on his hot Colombian blood. But it was pretty apparent he was just unhinged.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
EG wasn't always easy to get along with but Bib's incarceration pushed him over. Great at gaming discussion but too many real life things bothered him way more than they should have.

I hope both return sooner than later.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've been on here for 16+ years and within a second of finishing reading your post I thought this was one of the most fucked up things I've ever read here. Just why, dude. This is going to take a while for me to process.

I can understand trolling someone on the internet. Write something for 30 seconds and hit click. But you actually got some paper and a pencil, wrote a message, found an envelope and a stamp, looked up where he is incarcerated, and just went through with it all. At no point did you stop and question if what you were doing was OK.

I've always known there was something off with you but this confirms it beyond a shadow of a doubt. May god have mercy on your soul.

Hearing mainman did that I kind of want to write Waseem a letter just to let him know we all heard about the recent decision in his case and to wish him well.

Anyone know what Pen he is in?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Hearing mainman did that I kind of want to write Waseem a letter just to let him know we all heard about the recent decision in his case and to wish him well.

Dear god people, I was just joking with all of you. No I didn't actually take the time to write Waseem solely to mock him, I mean is there anything in my past history here that would indicate this is something I would actually do.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Also rereading this thread...the mod who put the link to the Waseem Daker Case File Rundown in post #1 is a god.

Crom Bless whichever one of you did it.

I hope a plethora of outside visitors have viewed it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Also rereading this thread...the mod who put the link to the Waseem Daker Case File Rundown in post #1 is a god.

Crom Bless whichever one of you did it.

I hope a plethora of outside visitors have viewed it.
VT put that there after a bunch of viewers from the 20/20 special were visiting the site. They all quickly left soon after.

Jon

Anyone who wants to contact Waseem can do so through two(2) ways:

First, Waseem now has access to the Georgia Department of Corrections JPay email system, and he has a JPay tablet. You may email him by going to JPay.com, looking up Waseem Daker, (GDC ID #0000901373), and creating an email account. Emails cost 35 cents each to send.

Second, anybody can also write Waseem at:

Waseem Daker
Smith State Prison
P.O. Box 726
Glennville, GA 30427