Biden 2020

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Never before in the Age of Man have politicians been so scrutinized. Can't imagine the pressure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Thanks for refuting that, poppy. I'm never sure if Wasabi is trolling or a neo-liberal apologist but I appreciate the debate nonetheless ;)

my favorite part of the thread, where Poppy and Wyo are handjobbing each other. :lolz:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don't know why people on the left are shitting on Biden so bad. Nothing would be funnier and more destroying of Trump's ego than losing to Biden. If "Sleepy Joe" pulls this off I'll be laughing for the next four years at all the maga snowflakes.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
What matters to me is, I can make all the arguments in the world about why Trump would never push the history eraser button, but I can never really say never.

We've been through at least three catastrophic paradigm shifts in the 21st century so far. How sure are any of you about this one?

All the way back when I posted this on May 16 I was pretty sure I sounded hysterical.

lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
All the way back when I posted this on May 16 I was pretty sure I sounded hysterical.

lol

what were your three catastrophic paradigm shifts? 911, Benghazi, stuxnet, drone striking a wedding in Afghanistan? The financial meltdown in 2007, Crimea, Brexit, Chinese international law shenanigans?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Anyway, I found out yesterday Joe Rogan is a Trump supporter and that bummed me out. His arguments are weird, too.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
what were your three catastrophic paradigm shifts? 911, Benghazi, stuxnet, drone striking a wedding in Afghanistan? The financial meltdown in 2007, Crimea, Brexit, Chinese international law shenanigans?

It's been so long, but I think the country losing its mind in response to 9/11, Election '16 (come to think of it, the recession might have been in this slot), and COVID were what I had in mind at the time.

Last edited:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I don't know why people on the left are shitting on Biden so bad. Nothing would be funnier and more destroying of Trump's ego than losing to Biden. If "Sleepy Joe" pulls this off I'll be laughing for the next four years at all the maga snowflakes.

The vast majority of that is coming from the extreme left. They want a revolution to tear down the existing system, and Biden represents the establishment.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
MAGNAFLUX

:eye::eye:

As dumb as ol’ joe is I think he is smart enough to have qualified people handle things. It appears that’s the best we can hope for.

Too bad Bernie dropped out again. I can now only dream of the meme potential.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
:eye::eye:

As dumb as ol’ joe is I think he is smart enough to have qualified people handle things. It appears that’s the best we can hope for.

Too bad Bernie dropped out again. I can now only dream of the meme potential.

Welcome back, big hands.