10 Year Member
Jesus fuck, that looks bad.

Will still watch.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Jesus fuck, that looks bad.

Will still watch.

Nah, Dumb and Dumber's sequel was something that looked like shit and was shit.

This looks purposefully goofy and could be great. At the least it will be uplifting, which I think a lot of people need right now.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Keanu still doin' work. Bill and Ted 3, John Wick 4, Matrix 4 all coming up.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
This looks purposefully goofy and could be great. At the least it will be uplifting, which I think a lot of people need right now.

I agree. I don't think the original 2 took themselves seriously at all, which was their charm. This looks like it's going to be great nostalgic fun and definitely a plus for this year.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I’m in. I don’t hold the other two films in high regard, so I’m sure this will be at least on par.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So when do movie theaters open up in America? They've been closed here since January 24.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
So when do movie theaters open up in America? They've been closed here since January 24.

Googled it and many states allowed them to open last week. Most large corporations haven't though.
Looking locally some small indy theaters don't have closed written across them...????

I can't believe this whole things hasn't streamlined more PPTV streaming services for box office movies.

Edit i searched moviefone it said nothings open right now, there's several drive in theaters within an hour drive by me and they could have opened awhile ago and looks like they still haven't.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Nah, Dumb and Dumber's sequel was something that looked like shit and was shit.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to it.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Trailer doesn't look great but it is written by the guys who wrote the original movies. I get people not liking them (they are shamelessly 80s and very much of their time) but those two movies hold a special place in my heart. Honestly, the thing that will date them the most is the idea of rock/heavy metal being remotely relevant in popular culture.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I remember them filming the first Bill and Ted at Mesa Golfland...and the Circle K with the phone booth? It's at the corner of my bus stop transfer, minus the phone booth, natch ;)

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
It looks horrible. And they both still can't act the part it seems....

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I’ll watch this.

Good to see the blonde fella get a gig. Has he had anything since the bogus journey?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The most incredible thing about this trailer is seeing the Orion Pictures logo, and that's not a knock on the rest of the trailer (aside from the generic trailer music)

Anyways, old trailer here of Excellent Adventure

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
If it's wrong then I don't wanna be right.

Better a CGI Carlin than fucking replacing him with some clown-ass bitch. Honestly, I'd rather they just reference Rufus in a clever/respectful way. Something that feels appropriate for the movie's tone and shows their love for the guy.

Good to see the blonde fella get a gig. Has he had anything since the bogus journey?

Alex Winter is an accomplished documentary filmmaker. He did a handful of other things post-Bogus Journey (Freaked was his bizarro practical f/x extravaganza movie from the mid-90s that got fucked by the studio) but it's my understanding acting was never his primary interest.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Alex post-Bill and Ted is most known for Freaked and his Nickelodeon Ben 10 movies.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I've been waiting for this for years. I'm stoked!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just rewatched Excellent Adventure. Still holds up.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The second one has some awesome shit. The part when they are stuck in Hell then have to sneak into Heaven with the Grim Reaper is awesome.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
it was a little cringy, but I'll watch. I didn't connect or like the originals, so I may an outlier.
I don't think this is for me as a movie of BnT references is going to fall flat