Bitcoin?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Which one? Why would you put that much cash on meme?
Because deep down I’m just a degenerate gambler.

I rather not go into details… could still come back…. really… I swear….

I was in large cap alts start of the year, pretty much doubled my money but I got sucked into meme coins as they were going off. Doubled, tripled money on some but then went in big on one and blew all the gains…poor risk management.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bitcoin never made a new high in real money and is down from 27 to 18 oz of gold, which hit an all time nominal high vs all fiat currencies today.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Bitcoin never made a new high in real money and is down from 27 to 18 oz of gold, which hit an all time nominal high vs all fiat currencies today.
It’s will make a new ATH they always do . I don’t own any crypto, but I like to cheer from the sidelines because it reminds me that , I throw out an old work computer with about 36 BTC on it .

I think it was about with $1000 total at the time, I throw out the desk too ( I had the pass phase written down and taped to the underside of the desk drawer ) …I felt bad at that time .

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
It’s will make a new ATH they always do . I don’t own any crypto, but I like to cheer from the sidelines because it reminds me that , I throw out an old work computer with about 36 BTC on it .

I think it was about with $1000 total at the time, I throw out the desk too ( I had the pass phase written down and taped to the underside of the desk drawer ) …I felt bad at that time .
1712960520578.jpeg

theMot

10 Year Member

That’s the problem with crypto for me. It’s the psychological cope you need to deal with for the rest of your life. That would have been over 2 million now…

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
That’s the problem with crypto for me. It’s the psychological cope you need to deal with for the rest of your life. That would have been over 2 million now…
Could’ve should’ve would’ve , it’s easier to just moved on I probably would have sold it long time ago on the first run up. on the plus side it was free anyways as I used the electricity at work to mine them. I probably would’ve lost it in those crypto hacks ,failed exchanges something like that. Like they said unless the guy forgot about them or went to jailed not too many would have hold on to them for that long, or some of those that hold on they probably cashed out into fiat along the way. They are free rolling it right now. I definitely would have sold em all the first chance I got it’s just that a few hundred dollar at the time wasn’t that big of a deal for me, it was probably too much work for me to deal with it cause I had a lot on my plate at the time .

PS just think of bitcoin pizza guy if you ever feel bad about the could’ve would’ve should’ve situation in life .

theMot

10 Year Member
Could’ve should’ve would’ve , it’s easier to just moved on I probably would have sold it long time ago on the first run up. on the plus side it was free anyways as I used the electricity at work to mine them. I probably would’ve lost it in those crypto hacks ,failed exchanges something like that. Like they said unless the guy forgot about them or went to jailed not too many would have hold on to them for that long, or some of those that hold on they probably cashed out into fiat along the way. They are free rolling it right now. I definitely would have sold em all the first chance I got it’s just that a few hundred dollar at the time wasn’t that big of a deal for me, it was probably too much work for me to deal with it cause I had a lot on my plate at the time .

PS just think of bitcoin pizza guy if you ever feel bad about the could’ve would’ve should’ve situation in life .
True. It would take a super human amount of conviction to hold that amount through every thing it went through the last 15 years.

A big portion of the supply was lost in the early days from people who threw out whatever pc or laptop they mined it on. Instead of people scouring car boot sales for old vidya games they should be looking for old laptops and pcs…could be thousands of BTC just sitting there.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
True. It would take a super human amount of conviction to hold that amount through every thing it went through the last 15 years.

A big portion of the supply was lost in the early days from people who threw out whatever pc or laptop they mined it on. Instead of people scouring car boot sales for old vidya games they should be looking for old laptops and pcs…could be thousands of BTC just sitting there.
It could have went to zero it still can. because I have no money in it , So either way it don’t effect me . as for the conviction part it’s more of just luck or dumb luck either the guy went to jail like the Silk Road guy or some college kid forgot about it on a old pc a family member could’ve just donated or recycles or trash it and it’s gone forever. I have quit gaming for over a decade, all my arcade stuff and vintage games I try selling em here but it didn’t happen so they are pack up in the garage don’t have the time or effort to take it out it not really worth the time but I know their value have keep up better then inflation . I still buy some random game and just tossed in to the pile I don’t even bother open the box on some of them .