Bitcoin?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Anything billed as an eth killer won’t survive the year.
Think about everything that was billed as an IPhone killer, or a Tesla killer.

None of them worth a second look today.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
i'd stay away from all four of those, tbh.

Solana and Polkadot are my picks so I, with bias, think those are superior to those 4. Another one to consider would be Cosmos if you are looking for ETH Killer / Interoperability. Polkadot and Cosmos have been consolidating for a while.

Polka is great, but it’s it’s already pumped this season, as has Solana. The ones I mentioned have potential for higher gains if they go off. At the time, my reasoning, Tom was saying he was upset he missed DOGE and ADA, I assume because of their previous low price and the levels of profit that could be obtained. Unless you’re dropping $10k on Polka that boat sailed a long time ago.

At the time I sent that message, they were the lowest performing over the last 7 days. It all depends on your goal, are you trading or going long? I trade so that’s what I look for. I’m not emotionally invested in anything, they are all names and avatars and profits to me, nothing more.

This was a really informative video.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Polka is great, but it’s it’s already pumped this season, as has Solana. The ones I mentioned have potential for higher gains if they go off. At the time, my reasoning, Tom was saying he was upset he missed DOGE and ADA, I assume because of their previous low price and the levels of profit that could be obtained. Unless
You’re dropping $10k on Polka that boat sailed a long time ago.

At the time I sent that message, they were the lowest performing over the last 7 days. It all depends on your goal, are you trading or going long? I trade so that’s what I look for. I’m not emotionally invested in anything, they are all names and avatars and profits to me, nothing more.

This was a really informative video.

All the ones you have named have pumped as well, it's just that their per coin/token price is low or have retraced since their pumps. BTT is a Justin Sun sham. Better and more supported IPFS solutions exist now over Sia. VET is all hype and meaningless partnership announcements. Holo had a big jump a while back. The two that are most analogous to ADA would be Holo and VET. The problem with those two chains is that no one is building in their respective ecosystems. So while the upside potential may remain higher than DOT (alhtough DOT's parachains are going to be activated in the next couple months) and SOL, it will be mostly a random spike because it was "their turn".

If you want more upside, I'd try to find something like the next Matic/Polygon where you are actually seeing dapps either migrating from Ethereum to their chain or new dapp development activity. Just my opinion.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
All the ones you have named have pumped as well, it's just that their per coin/token price is low or have retraced since their pumps. BTT is a Justin Sun sham. Better and more supported IPFS solutions exist now over Sia. VET is all hype and meaningless partnership announcements. Holo had a big jump a while back. The two that are most analogous to ADA would be Holo and VET. The problem with those two chains is that no one is building in their respective ecosystems. So while the upside potential may remain higher than DOT (alhtough DOT's parachains are going to be activated in the next couple months) and SOL, it will be mostly a random spike because it was "their turn".

If you want more upside, I'd try to find something like the next Matic/Polygon where you are actually seeing dapps either migrating from Ethereum to their chain or new dapp development activity. Just my opinion.
Your opinion is fine mate, but I honestly gave up caring about fundamentals a long time ago. They make a difference but only a fraction of the time. There are enough people trading the top 100 blue chips that there is a chance to profit off any of them. And by profit, I mean successfully trade them due to TA of their current performance.

Ive long held a token, AMN because I bought in at ICO, am promised a debit card and bought a stack at the bottom, they are about to release their product and when they do the price will inevitably increase, but likely on the news of the date of release, when the card comes out I will dump the lot...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
How does Australia tax crypto profits?

https://koinly.io/guides/crypto-tax-australia/

it’s broken down here, but it’s treated as property so is governed by Capital Gains Tax. All trades are goverened by CGT and need to be declared. Losses offset gains.

there are exceptions and exclusions but I’m not really familiar. There is still a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I’ll be talking to my agent in July when I do my tax. Likely going to purchase a software that will work it all out for me.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Traded a bunch in USDT earlier today, saved myself a lot of this pain. Will slowly average myself back in.

learnt from 2017-18, gotta trust those instincts.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
little bit of blood on the streets for some, there is still more coming but wait for a DD . this much voltality is a day trader wet dream or some will end shitting the bed .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lot of crypto still on discount but the bounce from yesterday has been sustained.

Could mean nothing as crypto trades 24/7, and China can drop news while the US done snooze and lose.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The important thing is I picked up BNB. Shitcoins watch the fuck out.
Nice work, mate.

Also, for all those still stalling or with apprehension, get on this so we can reach ATH levels!

845903E3-8D63-48FA-AA47-BCF9AE4B2885.jpeg

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Damn China is really putting a squeeze ... now on miners

Now side note another black swan .... China could see a new wave of covid flare up, but depending on their containment. So far it’s top notch. Their vaccination rate are questionable.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Damn China is really putting a squeeze ... now on miners

Now side note another black swan .... China could see a new wave of covid flare up, but depending on their containment. So far it’s top notch. Their vaccination rate are questionable.
Don't worry the state controlled media will lie to the rest of the world of their successes.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Look like a overnight squeeze.... on margins accounts ?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
So uhh... Am I doing it wrong if i just keep putting money in my IRA and 457 and 401 and mutual funds? This all looks complicated and annoying to watch if you have a social life.
Much the same as all of my coworkers would say my own investments look complicated, because they only invest in cartons of Marlboro.
Maybe im now the mid-low tier of the foodchain. *proud*

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So uhh... Am I doing it wrong if i just keep putting money in my IRA and 457 and 401 and mutual funds? This all looks complicated and annoying to watch if you have a social life.
Much the same as all of my coworkers would say my own investments look complicated, because they only invest in cartons of Marlboro.
Some of the crypto are Byzantine AF to get into. Examples being Terra Luna, where you can’t get it on most exchanges, but you can convert existing Coinbase funds to mirror, then move your mirror to a wallet that is set up for that protocol, then move from your wallet to the Terra Luna platform, and convert to Luna, and from there figure out how to stake it.

It’s too complicated.

then you have the shit coins, which also aren’t on the major exchanges. So you have to figure out pancake swap.

It’s too complicated. Which is why I feel like ETH is the best one moving forward, and that ETH2 will be the future of crypto. It’s not a pain in the ass to get into. That goes a long way in adoption.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

no. crypto is just another way to diversify. There are plenty of YOLO folks, but they are at risk of losing everything.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Some of the crypto are Byzantine AF to get into. Examples being Terra Luna, where you can’t get it on most exchanges, but you can convert existing Coinbase funds to mirror, then move your mirror to a wallet that is set up for that protocol, then move from your wallet to the Terra Luna platform, and convert to Luna, and from there figure out how to stake it.

It’s too complicated.

then you have the shit coins, which also aren’t on the major exchanges. So you have to figure out pancake swap.

It’s too complicated. Which is why I feel like ETH is the best one moving forward, and that ETH2 will be the future of crypto. It’s not a pain in the ass to get into. That goes a long way in adoption.
I guess if i ever do start entertaining the idea of obtaining some of these funds, ETH will be the direction i start reading up on. Thanks!

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Which ever one that easiest And simplest for people and business to use will win ... a lot of simple folks out there . If people can buy at Walmart or corner stores even better. That’s how prepaid gift cards became such a new revenues stream for lot of business. Charge a fee. And the price upfront. May or may not have to fork over the goods ( lost or Unspent credit).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If gas prices are negligible, adoption will scale rapidly and exchanges will generate money at exponential rate, rather than linear. Few understand.