Bitcoin?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
What is a shitcoin? What isn't on RH?
The only one not on there is Vertcoin which is in cold wallet.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I’m looking for new coins to get into but I’m too skittish. What do you guys think about Tezos? Any other recommendations?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I’m looking for new coins to get into but I’m too skittish. What do you guys think about Tezos? Any other recommendations?
Look into GeeseCoin, it's only just come out but it has great promise as a currency used for town services. That said it's only used down south and there's been reports that most of it is held by one guy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
95% of my holdings is BTC. I’ve only been in this for the past year, so I have mostly been observing and learning. My plan is still to liquidate everything in a few months. Next cycle I will probably drop to 30-50% BTC and deploy the balance of funds to Alts and meme shitcoins as the market develops.
Feels like we are on the cusp of the next bull run. I know you have heard this before, but for real this time. A few hours ago BTC broke the resistance at $58k; it will be over the high of $64k in no time.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Feels like we are on the cusp of the next bull run. I know you have heard this before, but for real this time. A few hours ago BTC broke the resistance at $58k; it will be over the high of $64k in no time.

On the cusp? Then wtf have we been in the last 12 months, son?

theMot

10 Year Member
Definitely seen some bear periods along the way. It was a long time since we were at this point.
A few months? Meh...that’s nothing. I’ve held assets that were underwater for 10 years lol.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’m reading a number of opinions from different sources correlating this current rise to the recent ETF Futures OK by the SEC, and I guess that makes sense. That said, I can see the “buy the rumour, sell the news” rule playing out here. Hope I’m wrong and we see this continue to rise to silly prices like $100K USD but I won’t be surprised if we see a big sell off soon.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Bitcoin have out perform stocka and gold , got a bit of volatility, risk vs reward it’s just too good to pass up on. just don’t put all your eggs in one basket , I put 10% exposure of investment portfolio in crypto/bitcoin related stocks active management sell and rebuy is better then holding stocks .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bitcoin have out perform stocka and gold , got a bit of volatility, risk vs reward it’s just too good to pass up on. just don’t put all your eggs in one basket , I put 10% exposure of investment portfolio in crypto/bitcoin related stocks active management sell and rebuy is better then holding stocks .
In the past year you can say Solana, Cardano, Luna, have each outperformed BTC.

Bitcoin is a first mover. That’s about it.

And if you’re serious about status, it’s all about owning a tungsten cube.

theMot

10 Year Member
In the past year you can say Solana, Cardano, Luna, have each outperformed BTC.

Bitcoin is a first mover. That’s about it.
I’m filthy I didn’t get in on those but for everyone that picked them there is 1000x the amount of people who blew their capital on the next big thing. Bitcoin is still a 10x from 18 months ago and it at least has a few cycles of history behind it now so it is somewhat predictable. I still plan for Bitcoin to be my biggest holding going forward.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’m filthy I didn’t get in on those but for everyone that picked them there is 1000x the amount of people who blew their capital on the next big thing. Bitcoin is still a 10x from 18 months ago and it at least has a few cycles of history behind it now so it is somewhat predictable. I still plan for Bitcoin to be my biggest holding going forward.
It's certainly the safest, you won't lose with BTC. I'm more ETH than BTC though.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Flash crash for moment on binance. Still got plenty of momentum

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
when they going to accept bitcoin again? elon post another tesla bitcoin they will hit 1500

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I hadn't put a single dollar into SHIB , but looked over at a friend and asked him who much SHIB was at as soon as COINBASE allowed it's sale, while looking at the price he bought 3000 dollar worth just out of nowhere. Super spontaneous which is pretty much every crypto buyer imo. Anyway, he texts me today to tell me his 3k is now 23k

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I hadn't put a single dollar into SHIB , but looked over at a friend and asked him who much SHIB was at as soon as COINBASE allowed it's sale, while looking at the price he bought 3000 dollar worth just out of nowhere. Super spontaneous which is pretty much every crypto buyer imo. Anyway, he texts me today to tell me his 3k is now 23k
The crypto market it’s like a roulette table hit the right one you get massive rewards and all the other that missed left holding the bag ,until their number hits.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Roulette or black jack, maybe high card. It feels like given enough time, if the protocol isn’t shit, you will profit.