Bitcoin?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Friend bought and sold so much crypto this last year. I'm waiting to see how his accountant does his taxes.

Just upload the API key from the exchanges or wallet and it works it out.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
whole market fell out of bed
I'm buying more ETH under $2000

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
If you are willing to wait … the coming rate hike is cause a bit of turbulence for the overprice tech . Lot of borrowed money are exiting and going back to the safe.

theMot

10 Year Member
Will ve under 1500 soon. I would wait a while on ETH and see what the reaction is like to 2.0 when it’s released. The more i use different chains the more mind boggling it is that Eth is still where it is.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Will ve under 1500 soon. I would wait a while on ETH and see what the reaction is like to 2.0 when it’s released. The more i use different chains the more mind boggling it is that Eth is still where it is.
its the most mature and polished and I think after this wash out which might take a few months it'll surpass btc price, especially after transition to proof of stake

im trying to better understand the protocol internals of the different chains the ones that are broken become easy shorts ie: solana, axs, luna etc..

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I sold all my crypto and I'm waiting for another -70% to start buying again

theMot

10 Year Member
I sold all my crypto and I'm waiting for another -70% to start buying again
-70% from here? i doubt it, what makes you think you’ll be picking up BTC and ETH for that kind of money? We’ve had fed tightening, a war break out etc the last few months and price has just been ranging. I think we’ll probably continue to range between 30k-50k BTC the rest of the year.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
-70% from here? i doubt it, what makes you think you’ll be picking up BTC and ETH for that kind of money? We’ve had fed tightening, a war break out etc the last few months and price has just been ranging. I think we’ll probably continue to range between 30k-50k BTC the rest of the year.
when economic conditions get tight speculative assets like crypto are the first to sell off, if you're holding for the long term its no big deal to hold through sell offs though but I'm pretty active so I can jump back in any time

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
when economic conditions get tight speculative assets like crypto are the first to sell off, if you're holding for the long term its no big deal to hold through sell offs though but I'm pretty active so I can jump back in any time
in theory, but crypto markets are exceptionally irrational. a good possibility that whales will act counter to the overall market sentiment to trap and liquidate bears. i personally wouldn't have sold my entire stack if i was trying to reduce risk. however, -70% here seems a bit extreme.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
every time crypto goes into a bear market the ranges get smaller and smaller which is what we are seeing now like the range is currently 2300-3000 I think we at least try the lower bound again

mainly what I want to see is price do nothing for a long time a few weeks and months thats when its time again

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
If Bitcoin stands any chance at mass acceptance it not only needs to find a reasonable, somewhat predictable range, said range should be on the lower end of the spectrum (obviously not going to happen if Bitcoin becomes super successful). You need people to have bitcoin because they believe in it and feel it's reliable enough, not outright speculative. As long as it shifts up and down based upon majorly speculative behaviour, it won't ever be taken seriously enough to compete with dominance of real money.

Just my 2 uninformed Satoshi

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
The market will crash once if they decided to go according to their rate hike plan , as of right now inflation is about 10+% . Gold will be in the $2000 to upside of $2500 . The COVID thing really push everything back and delayed rate hike, now it’s going to be like going back to a real job after 24 month of vacation .

Now it better to be more defensive on your investment and don’t put all your eggs in one basket . If the USA are going to take a serious look at crypto currency’s, US is planning their own digital currency , the USA dollar is still the #1 currency in volume and status .

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I cba with crypto. Gold bullion and watches is my thing. My mate bores the absolute shit out of me going on about it and says I should be interested because I'm in tech. It does the opposite.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
If Bitcoin stands any chance at mass acceptance it not only needs to find a reasonable, somewhat predictable range, said range should be on the lower end of the spectrum (obviously not going to happen if Bitcoin becomes super successful). You need people to have bitcoin because they believe in it and feel it's reliable enough, not outright speculative. As long as it shifts up and down based upon majorly speculative behaviour, it won't ever be taken seriously enough to compete with dominance of real money.

Just my 2 uninformed Satoshi
from what Ive heard there are large money interests getting involved

It should continue