Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Almost that time of year again. Anyone got any good deals on stuff. What are you planning to get?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I’m ashamed to say I am eyeing that Marvel Arcade1up machine. Currently $250 at Walmart. I know I just lost all my street cred. My homecarts mean nothing now!!!!!

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I also kind of want the Ninja Turtles one. If that drops to $300 I’d probably bite :emb:

nectarsis

Quiz Detective
I’m ashamed to say I am eyeing that Marvel Arcade1up machine. Currently $250 at Walmart. I know I just lost all my street cred. My homecarts mean nothing now!!!!!

I'll lose street cred as well as I kinda want the Star Wars cab a LOT more than I should.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
So I guess the PS4 pro is going to be $300. Some places I think are doing extra incentives...think Walmart might be doing a free controller?

And the slim is going to be $200 with the Last it Remastered, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Best Buy is also going to have a ton of games for $10.

Got to say I am awful tempted to go for the pro. Looks like there are some deals to be had on PSVR and Logitech wheels as well.

I used to have PS4 though and never touched the damn thing...so not sure i’ll bite...

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Hoping to get a Nintendo switch lite or 3ds on the cheap for my little cousins. They are 3 and 6, my uncle decided to have kids in his mid 50’s so I’m really more like an uncle. He neglects them with no video games but I’m gonna change that!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I got two JBL 5" monitors for 40% off. I've been planning on buying them at full price, so that was a nice surprise.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I got two JBL 5" monitors for 40% off. I've been planning on buying them at full price, so that was a nice surprise.
Where did you get them and which ones? I've been looking at new monitors for a bit

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I don't think there is much going on in Canada for sales, hope someone can prove me wrong? Need a hookup on Monkey Ball HD from Target! :lolz:

Nice to see music gear on clearance, I'm actually planning to part out a lot of my extra shit to get a 7 string guitar local to me... :-J

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I might pick up a few games from Amazon, I am too lazy to go out that day.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
This what i picked up so far.

Ace Combat 7 for $15 on Amazon
Hotas PS4 - $59
Civilization 6 $20 at Best Best Buy
HD Fire 10 $99 Best Buy & Amazon
Sony - WH-1000XM3 Wireless $279.99 Best Buy
Surface Pro 7 $999 at Costco comes w/ Pen & Keyboard

Haven't found any deals yet for the Sony a6400.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
We got a pair for my wife in the summer, those are great headphones.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Also my PS4 has been neglected for the past several years and it looks like pretty much every exclusive game I skipped is on sale for $10-15 so ima bout to rack up.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
View attachment 55323

Many are listed below what you paid.

meh, i like the peace of mind of being able to return it back to a store & also an authorize Sony seller. You maybe getting the international ones on ebay too, which is not covered for warranty. Too much hassle for $30 difference. Plus i get best buy rewards.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
As speculated above, the Arcade1UP stuff is discounted again. I avoided only because I may move soon and don't want to give movers the chance to wreck my shit. As for what I actually got, other than the cheapo games/media on Amazon I finally sunk money into replacing the data drives on my PC. NewEgg has a bunch of sales I haven't seen on Amazon or elsewhere.

Edit: I've been eyeballing Playstation VR deals, but the only good one was a Walmart bundle with 5 mostly good games for $200 which vanished instantly. Everywhere else has a bundle with 2 meh games for $250. Edit #2: Best Buy looks like they price-matched the Walmart deal after it was sold out, nice, I'm set.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This Black Friday crap is such bullshit. I find most of these items cheaper through out the year when they have random sales.

So far I bought a 512gb Sandisk Mini sd card which was $63. The 1tb cards are moving in so these will go down in price anyways. Just needed something for my Galaxy Tab.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Game wise I got the RE2 remake for $15 and Collection of Mana for $20. I did scoop a SSDS3 from Terra Onion and a Everdrive N8 Pro since these only go on sale once a year. I’ve been considering getting the new model Master System Everdrive but I’m not sure it’s worth upgrading from my old model.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Ended up grabbing Horizon, God of War, GOW3, Uncharted 4, and Spiderman from Best Buy. I also ordered a PS4 pro COD bundle but honestly I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it or not.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
I wasn't in such a great mood to try Black Friday shopping this year but I gave it a shot. I went back and forth between a Walmart and BestBuy, nothing really specific of interest struck me, I already have great LG 4K TVs I love and a 4K BluRay player which I took care of last year.

Anyway, on the second visit to BestBuy I focused on 4K BluRays so I don't go back home empty handed, picked up these:

IMG-20191130-075411.jpg

All were $10, except the newer "Godzilla: Pimp of the Monsters" which was $12.99.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
The Gears of War 5 Xbox X at $349 was a good deal, too bad I already have mine,, I only got a few memory cards and external HDDs for work.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Got the Garth Brooks Vinyl Box set (4 studio albums + tripple Live) with CD's for $30.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Didn’t get much of anything for BF. Stuff for others, and cheap socks for me. The Final Fight Arcade1up interested me, but not at $150. I thought about upgrading to the PS4 Pro, but my computer from last year says nope. Spider-Man on PS4 is a decent price, but sold out locally. I may look for Dad of War if I’m out and about.

Overall, nothing impressive seen or bought at BF. I’m going to buy new arcade stuffs from FA on CM, but it’s probably just buttons, wiring and grease for current projects on the shelf.