Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We got a pair for my wife in the summer, those are great headphones.

They really are a great set of headphones, the active noise cancelling does an amazing job on cabin flight noise I really have to recommend it for that.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
With the PS5 rumored to be backwards compatible with 4 games, I think I'm going to pass on the 4. Amazon did have the Pro for $299...but that's still steep to me given the 5 is on the horizon.

Either way, bought a $100 pushbutton code deadbolt for $50, a nice Vortex 1-6x24 scope for my rifle $219 down from $299.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Barely got anything. Finally jumped on the lifetime Plex pass for $90 so I can share with friends and family. Grabbed like a half a dozen cheap Blu-rays. 4 or 5 games on the Steam Autumn sale. Couple of family gifts. Might grab some parts from Focus Attack tomorrow but that's about it.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I almost bought a tv from best buy, lol. 65 inch 4k tv for $299. Must be a quality tv right? Lol

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I ordered the Arcade1up games but I might just return them. Having a bit of buyers remorse I guess.

Truthfully i’ll Probably get bored of them pretty quickly, but I figured my kids might enjoy...blah I dunno

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I ordered the Arcade1up games but I might just return them. Having a bit of buyers remorse I guess.

Truthfully i’ll Probably get bored of them pretty quickly, but I figured my kids might enjoy...blah I dunno

I'll admit that the Turtles model has my attention...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I found one of the Turtles cabs on display over the weekend, my daughter and I jammed on about half the game.

It seems like they've improved the controls, which was my main complaint from the Galaga and Centipede ones from last year I tried out. They're still not arcade quality, but they're on par with like a Mayflash stick or something, using lightweight arcadish knockoff components, they didn't feel bad although I'd probably still swap them out with something better.

I could be nitpicky about the LCD screen and size and stuff but to be perfectly honest, my daughter and I had a blast on it. I wouldn't buy one for myself, I'd just use a Pi or something, but I see the appeal.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I really hope they start doing sega games soon. I mean a Virtua Cop/HOTD combo would be awesome. Or a driving one with Virtua Racing, Daytona and Sega Rally...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I wouldn't hold my breath on anything 3D like that, they're likely running little $5 system on a chips like the NES Classics and such.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Bought some parts on Focus Attack last night. $30 shipped for a Seimitsu stick, some buttons, wiring and grease. Not bad.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I found one of the Turtles cabs on display over the weekend, my daughter and I jammed on about half the game.

It seems like they've improved the controls, which was my main complaint from the Galaga and Centipede ones from last year I tried out. They're still not arcade quality, but they're on par with like a Mayflash stick or something, using lightweight arcadish knockoff components, they didn't feel bad although I'd probably still swap them out with something better.

I could be nitpicky about the LCD screen and size and stuff but to be perfectly honest, my daughter and I had a blast on it. I wouldn't buy one for myself, I'd just use a Pi or something, but I see the appeal.

We got the Marvel arcade 1up at my office. The controls are way better than the Rampage one we also have -- totally playable though def not Sanwa / Seimitsu quality.