BlackaneseNiNjA's neo junk

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Goddamn this setup is nice. Love the SNK add with the lingerie lady too. How did you get that printed like that? Very very sweet room dude!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I cannot contain my boner! Dude I'd love to have prints of Shinkiro art that big, let alone a SNK mini museum in my house!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Anyone hear from BlackaneseNiNjA lately? I feel like he was crazy active and now he’s dropped off a cliff. Hasn’t been on in quite a while. Hopefully Covidz didn’t catch up to him.

On topic though, this is a top tier setup fully dedicated to the Neo Geo and its variants. Lots of love for the platform here. It’s really awesome to see.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Anyone hear from BlackaneseNiNjA lately? I feel like he was crazy active and now he’s dropped off a cliff. Hasn’t been on in quite a while. Hopefully Covidz didn’t catch up to him.

On topic though, this is a top tier setup fully dedicated to the Neo Geo and its variants. Lots of love for the platform here. It’s really awesome to see.

Same - I haven't seen him around lately. I JUST caught this thread though - has a great, well maintained setup! I love seeing things nicely organized, where everything has its place. lol. ^_^

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks guys!

Sup Naika, regarding the infamous lingerie ad, I have both the original ad taken from a magazine (middle ad on the left) and a larger version that I requested a print for and then framed :buttrock:

D0416017-D2FF-4C77-9F2B-BD41368D9DF0.jpeg

The other posters are the original shop promotion posters or taken from magazines, except for the Fatal Fury Special Game Gear cover art poster by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto which is a print of the uncensored version of the art:

censored cover:
26853_front.jpg

uncensored:
147d8dfb9007596786bc0f93dcc19612.jpg

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Thanks guys!

Sup Naika, regarding the infamous lingerie ad, I have both the original ad taken from a magazine (middle ad on the left) and a larger version that I requested a print for and then framed :buttrock:

View attachment 57518

The other posters are the original shop promotion posters or taken from magazines, except for the Fatal Fury Special Game Gear cover art poster by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto which is a print of the uncensored version of the art:

censored cover:
26853_front.jpg

uncensored:
147d8dfb9007596786bc0f93dcc19612.jpg

That's friggin' awesome man. Nice Sadamoto poster!

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wow, very nice collection. Enjoy seeing cool and different setups.

Geeky? Tell me is there anyone here who is not a geek?

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
My God bro, what a cool ass setup. I really like how you chose to display the AES games. Im torn on how to display them too. The spines, especially on the english games are so cool and uniform to me, but that full japanese art begs to be facing forward.

I LOVE that Fatal Fury poster too, btw. How did you have that done/source the full art? I assume this was something you had done or personally did? Or was it just something you bought already in that state as a full poster?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks again everyone!

My God bro, what a cool ass setup. I really like how you chose to display the AES games. Im torn on how to display them too. The spines, especially on the english games are so cool and uniform to me, but that full japanese art begs to be facing forward.

I LOVE that Fatal Fury poster too, btw. How did you have that done/source the full art? I assume this was something you had done or personally did? Or was it just something you bought already in that state as a full poster?

Yo whats up Capitalistix; thanks I really appreciate it! The poster from the first mega drive fatal fury cover is the original promotional poster. The poster of the uncensored cover from the game gear release of fatal fury special is a print scanned from page 81 of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto’s art book: “Der Mond: The Art of Neon Genesis Evangelion”
images

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Thats sick, thank you. In an Eva book no less! Im a huge Eva fan so picking up that book will be a no brainer for me now. Ill definitely want to scan and make a poster like yours. So sick. Thanks again man!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
It took a while, but I finally will consider my little neo museum complete. I have the neo area bookended (pardon the pun) on both sides by all my SNK story mangas/novels/audio dramas on one side and the full run of neo geo freak magazine on the other:

BE2E37A4-95CC-4EB2-9F37-F1C3DF8E8DF6.jpeg
FB3BFC7E-5AD8-453F-9149-F38272FB0DF0.jpeg
5FBA7090-9FEA-47D7-BC6D-7CB4D69EB30F.jpeg
D36C2376-A889-4F22-9C14-7D6DD8226EAA.jpeg
A3FBF359-7735-4532-89FA-4D09ED15684A.jpeg

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Prettttttttty slick collection here. The presentation is so stylish.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Love the full set of Neo Freak magazines, dude. Your passion for the Neo shows through what you've got, no doubt.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Wow!! Amazing.

Liking the layout / organisation of your treasures!!