Bomb Rush Cyberfunk- Jet Grind Inspired Game

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I really thought Lethal League had a Segaish edgy style to it that I liked, to me it looked like something Sega would have put out in the arcade and on Dreamcast. Now it looks like Team Reptile is putting out a straight up Jet Grind looking game.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Here’s Lethal League for those that haven’t played that

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Looks great. I hadn't heard anything about it in quite awhile and was worried it got canceled.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
That second trailer is from two days ago so hope they’re making progress!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Something about cel shade graphics just can't escape it's early 00's origin for me. I don't find anything special about it today but I will admit it does look pretty cool. Perfect for the widdle switch.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I agree it does seem strange to release on Steam and Switch and also not on PS/Xbox.

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Looks great. JSR is the reason I bought a Dreamcast, and JSRF a big reason why I bought an og Xbox at the time, so I'm very interested to try this out.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
game is on GOG too. Good news

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
One of my buddies whose opinion I trust put around 10 hours into it and says it's pretty much everything fans have wanted in a new JSR. The graphics and music are on point, the controls are great, there's a lot to do in each area and stuff to unlock. He also said there's a lot more stringing moves together and it's got a bit of THPS with various challenges and trick combos which keeps the basic gameplay interesting when you're just farting around and exploring in the areas.

I'll get it on PS4 day one but I really wonder why they didn't just release for all platforms at the same time.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member