bombings/ expolsions in brussels.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I got nothing but love for the belgian people. This one really pains me.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
It's horrific! I was at work in a government building 25 kilometers away so everyone was on edge today. Today is a black day in the history of Belgium.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Didn't come totally unexpected but that doesn't make it any less horrible.

Our friends and partners from England currently are in Belgium for a business meeting, called them half an hour ago and couldn't get through at first but then got a text message through and thankfully they're okay.

Tony described the situation to me, the streets are empty and there's police and military everywhere. They've gone there by car and will return back home as soon as possible but many highways are closed at the moment and it's unclear when they will be open again so it might take a while.

Let's hope they find the fuckers that didn't blow themselves up yet and take 'em down without asking twice.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Another very dark day for all europeans, these horrific acts are increasing with the momentum of a runaway train, where next guy's?.
Thought and prayer's with the poor souls who've lost loved one's today.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
These cockroaches will never stop until they're all put to sleep.
They're now aiming for Germany as their next target.

Hopefuly the germans will "Baygon" them before they even think about it...

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
The information even managed to get to NZ.
They did it again...
Very sad...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Bunch of animals. It makes me sick.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
It's horrific! I was at work in a government building 25 kilometers away so everyone was on edge today. Today is a black day in the history of Belgium.

I feel for your country and your people bill, a despicable act, and i just hope that retribution will come for the scum.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
You know this is really the first phase (along with the terrorist attack in France and its aftermath) of the third world war.
...and unfortunately it will not end fast ... :(

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians? I sure don't. Anyone paying the Jizyah yet? Whites in Europe and their invites of refugees who won't assimilate are a joke. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you invite people who have a contrasting belief system more close to fascism as a larger view?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians? I sure don't. Anyone paying the Jizyah yet? Whites in Europe and their invites of refugees who won't assimilate are a joke. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you invite people who have a contrasting belief system more close to fascism as a larger view?

The average Syrian refugee isn't the problem but the lax border controls which makes it possible for terrorists of all colours to infiltrate Europe.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians?
Well, they did in the past. Remember the crusades?
But I don't get it either. Can you believe in God and kill people? I thought one of the basic rule in all religions was: you shall not murder.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
That example has no place in the modern world where this stuff is almost exclusively coming from one ideology. I believe the Medinan Islam which was later in Muhammed's life was of the notion to kill on sight non believers. I could be wrong there, so I won't cite anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

I honestly don't blame people who don't wanna take a risk with these migrants, to many landmarks at stake.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
The average Syrian refugee isn't the problem but the lax border controls which makes it possible for terrorists of all colours to infiltrate Europe.

You're absolutely right. Not doing background checks on who you let in, you're bound to get riff raff. Here's the issue with Europe:

NSFW (I edited it so it's less gruesome)
Spoiler:
Ldi3IOl.jpg

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I don't try to minimize what happened at all!
I totally agree crusades are part of the past and that we've learned from it and now live in a civilised world.
I just think those terrorists don't belong to our modern world. The ideas they defend are just completely outdated...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Truely awful.

Belgians are great people that don't deserve this. Anyone doesn't really.

If only JCVD were there to stop this shit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah... What the hell did Belgium ever do to anybody?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Well, they did in the past. Remember the crusades?
But I don't get it either. Can you believe in God and kill people? I thought one of the basic rule in all religions was: you shall not murder.

Depends, do you think that Catholicism advocates that one not defend themselves against an invader? Self defense against a vicious enemy that conquers your land isn't murder as far as I know, and every battle of the Crusades has been a direct response to SEVERAL invasions by Islamic armies.

Luckily, someone made a great video about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Butchering your fellow man to appease an imaginary sky fairy.

I don't understand the world and I never will. Time to get tanked and wait for The Flash to start.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

In terms of scale, how active have these terrorist groups been when mirrored directly with things related to Islam? I'm not saying Christians are not faulted here either, but it's not like the news is reporting stories annually about Christian massacre's by comparison. I'll feign expectation bias. Hard not to have some due to recent events.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
In terms of scale, how active have these terrorist groups been when mirrored directly with things related to Islam? I'm not saying Christians are not faulted here either, but it's not like the news is reporting stories annually about Christian massacre's by comparison. I'll feign expectation bias. Hard not to have some due to recent events.

you literally said: "A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians?". I replied. You said nothing of scale.

Yes, more terrorist shit happens on the muslim side. But dont pretend the christians hands are clean. And if you look at things like the lords resistance army- thats terror on a national scale. Its not the US, but there are lots of christian terrorists out there.