Borat 2 Coming Soon

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Loved the first so will give this a gander. I always crack up at his use of the wedding sack, that's just gold.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
It’s interesting taking to younger people. People only 10 years younger than myself have no idea who SBC is and have never seen Ali G, Borat, etc.

I’ll see this when it comes out.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Am I the only one that didn't find Borat that funny? It had a few good laughs but, overall I found the movie kind of cringe.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Am I the only one that didn't find Borat that funny? It had a few good laughs but, overall I found the movie kind of cringe.

I’ll say that I think Ali G is a funnier character than Borat.

That said the Ali G movie is terrible (Why did they try to do a fiction story about the character?) and for trying to trick people/have them reveal the worst of themselves I think Borat was much better suited.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
So far I haven't liked anything sacha did, not ali g not borat. Too over the top for me in the wrong way. Dude really rubs me the wrong way.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So far I haven't liked anything sacha did, not ali g not borat. Too over the top for me in the wrong way. Dude really rubs me the wrong way.

It only worked for the time that it was on. It's not that great to go back to. That's most of his stuff.

For Borat, While the character is kinda worn out at this point... the ridiculousness of people in the US is not.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Watching Who is America really stuns me. Is this real? It's really at the edge of being unbelievable, maybe just unbelievable entirely. Some parts are funny though.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
It only worked for the time that it was on. It's not that great to go back to. That's most of his stuff.

For Borat, While the character is kinda worn out at this point... the ridiculousness of people in the US is not.

I didn't like it when it was fresh back then, I'm old.
Never liked it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ali G asking the Secretary General of the UN why Michael Jordan gets his own seat at the UN will always be hilarious in my mind.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I liked Borat, not a fan of Ali G, and Bruno was just creepy lol

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
In this day and age where everyone of every political leaning gets super offended by almost anything, this is exactly what we need.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I hope this comes out and I can't wait to hear the outrageous xenophobic and just generally awful shit that people agree with and say

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Naysayers be damned Borat (and Ali G) was brilliant back then. Not so much for the reactions he would get from people (some seemed a bit staged). Very English sense of humour so I can see why many of you don't get it

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I think there was always a mixture of staged and candid content

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I think there was always a mixture of staged and candid content

Yeah. Being aware of this made it all a bit unconfortable to watch for me. But the film, the parts where Borat stays at the Jewish home, when he hangs out with some hoods and the whole thing with Pamela Anderson, absolute hilarity

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
“Congratulation to great friend of the Kazakh people @realDonaldTrump for winning debate today!” “Impressive and amazing result for a strong premier who always put America and Kazakhstan first!”

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
“Congratulation to great friend of the Kazakh people @realDonaldTrump for winning debate today!” “Impressive and amazing result for a strong premier who always put America and Kazakhstan first!”

A lot of people agree with him

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Naysayers be damned Borat (and Ali G) was brilliant back then. Not so much for the reactions he would get from people (some seemed a bit staged). Very English sense of humour so I can see why many of you don't get it

I love english humor, just never laughed at sbc.
It was more an age thing than typical english humor.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Can't wait for the movie. That scene with Mike pence looks amazing.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
It's live now on Amazon Prime.
I'm about half an hour into it.