Breaking Bad?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Ooh, I forgot to mention my prediction: Skyler talks to Walt or Saul and has Ted killed. I don't think she's gonna bring him on board as a launderer, so that's what I think is gonna happen. Plus that way, Skyler will be totally committed to a life of crime, and she'll hate Walt for it.

I actually thought that she would let Walt know and he would get Mike to make it look like a suicide just to keep the heat off.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Idk about all that.

A) We didnt see how the conversation ended.

B) Its a huge step, killing someone. Wasn't easy for walt or Jessie. Yes it got easier, but, she doesnt really have to. Ted is a king douche and she called his stupid ass out. He'll pay up. He's a bitch.

It wasn't easy for either to kill with their own hands, but it was super easy for Walt to make the call for Jesse to kill.

Marek

Banned
I actually thought that she would let Walt know and he would get Mike to make it look like a suicide just to keep the heat off.

I think this is much more likely.

Skyler isnt about to call for a murder, but if she tells Walt what happened and what a piece of shit Beneke is being then he's absolutely a dead man.

hexcrass

n00b
Fair enough. But didnt Gus mention his family at one point, a couple season back??
He mentions to Walt that he has kids that won't eat his cooking.
I liked the way Jesse was able to kill that guy in the shootout, all those video games are paying off.
I'm waiting for Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer to show up.

Last edited:

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I think this is much more likely.

Skyler isnt about to call for a murder, but if she tells Walt what happened and what a piece of shit Beneke is being then he's absolutely a dead man.

That's what I was getting at. Skyler isn't an idiot — if she tells Walt about this and Ted suddenly turns up dead, she's gonna know exactly what happened, and she'll know she'll be complicit. Maybe she'll know what she's doing when she tells Walt, maybe not... But either way I suspect Ted won't survive the season.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't think Ted will be killed. I think he's the type of person that'll puff his chest out to Skylar, but when some dude shows up at his house in the middle of the night with a gun to his head telling him to straighten up, he'll comply.

HeartlessNinny

Aye. What a spineless puke.

I hope he doesnt blow the cash first though.

Well, he's already well on his way. Guess we'll see.

I don't think Ted will be killed. I think he's the type of person that'll puff his chest out to Skylar, but when some dude shows up at his house in the middle of the night with a gun to his head telling him to straighten up, he'll comply.

I don't know. He's used to being head of the company and all that, and I don't think he'll take well to Skyler showing up to tell him what's what, even if he gets threatened. He's also stupid, and I think he'll underestimate the danger he's really in, which will result in him winding up a corpse.

Still. Like I said, it's just a guess. Who knows what's actually gonna happen?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've been wrong before, and that's a very plausible scenario. Still, we don't know his reaction to Skylar telling him that fat wad of cash came from her.

I really love this show, and will be very sad when it ends :(

HeartlessNinny

I'll be sad when it ends as well, but I prefer a proper ending to just dragging it out forever.

Do we know how many seasons they're planning on doing, by the way? I have no idea.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think I read that it's ending after season 5.

And I agree. I wish Dexter would've ended already.

HeartlessNinny

Season 5, huh? Right now, that seems like a good spot to me.

I didn't think the last season of Dexter was that great, but the Lithgow one was pretty solid. If nothing else I'm still interested to see what they do next, so I'm glad it's still around.

Mind you, even though I really like it, I've never lauded Dexter as much as everyone else seems to. So I guess I'm less attached.

HeartlessNinny

I definitely think I can live with that. The kind of story this show has really revolves around escalation, so there's only so far they can take it. If it ends well, and I think we all agree it probably will, I say mazel tov.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Ooh, I forgot to mention my prediction: Skyler talks to Walt or Saul and has Ted killed. I don't think she's gonna bring him on board as a launderer, so that's what I think is gonna happen. Plus that way, Skyler will be totally committed to a life of crime, and she'll hate Walt for it.

Spoiler:
No one ever suspects the throw rug...

Man, this is getting INTENSE already. All Walt had to do in the desert was keep his fucking mouth shut, accept that he is being left alive but nope, that's not what he does. He had to stand up to Gus and for what? Now the shit is hitting the fan. Will be interesting to see how the next two episodes play out.

HeartlessNinny

Spoiler:
No one ever suspects the throw rug...

Man, this is getting INTENSE already. All Walt had to do in the desert was keep his fucking mouth shut, accept that he is being left alive but nope, that's not what he does. He had to stand up to Gus and for what? Now the shit is hitting the fan. Will be interesting to see how the next two episodes play out.

No shit! I cannot wait to see what happens next. As near as I can tell, Walt is fucked. His only way out is for Gus to go away somehow, so I predict that he'll work with Hank somehow to take him down while leaving himself clean. But holy shit, that's a hail mary if I ever heard of one.

Man... That maniacal laughter... Bryan Cranston is killing it this season. Mad Men is good, but this is definitely AMC's best show. Hands down. Just awesome.

P.S. I was kinda sorta right! Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
This show. This fucking show!!
Walt's character seems to have now pulled a 360 and is back to being weak/pathetic (which I prefer). I guess that's what happens when everything starts falling apart around you.
Damn, Gus really did have everything planned out at that makeshift hospital. Maybe it's me, but I didn't see any blood packs with Mike's name on it.
Wonder if this is the last time we see Hector? I don't see a reason for Gus to troll him anymore.
Oh Ted. Lol! I seriously hope he's not dead. I mean, it was pretty comical, but him being alive would add more tension to the final season. Did they confirm that he died? I missed a bit of that convo.
That desert scene with Gus and Walt was freaking beautifully shot. Loved that overhead shot with the clouds rolling over them.
Everything from the point where Walt met Saul to the ending was awesome. Walt's crying --> laughter was my favorite part. Very dark moment.
This could have been a great season finale. Lucky for us, there is still 2 more episodes to go. It's tough to get into any show after this.

Curt

apostate
OH MY GOD...

I don't know if I can even HANDLE watching this anymore. I was DYING today. It's so good! But so stressful!

Best show on TV. One of the best ever.

HeartlessNinny

This show. This fucking show!!
Walt's character seems to have now pulled a 360 and is back to being weak/pathetic (which I prefer). I guess that's what happens when everything starts falling apart around you.
Damn, Gus really did have everything planned out at that makeshift hospital. Maybe it's me, but I didn't see any blood packs with Mike's name on it.
Wonder if this is the last time we see Hector? I don't see a reason for Gus to troll him anymore.
Oh Ted. Lol! I seriously hope he's not dead. I mean, it was pretty comical, but him being alive would add more tension to the final season. Did they confirm that he died? I missed a bit of that convo.
That desert scene with Gus and Walt was freaking beautifully shot. Loved that overhead shot with the clouds rolling over them.
Everything from the point where Walt met Saul to the ending was awesome. Walt's crying --> laughter was my favorite part. Very dark moment.
This could have been a great season finale. Lucky for us, there is still 2 more episodes to go. It's tough to get into any show after this.

Ted's dead, baby. Ted's dead.

Last edited: