Brook Adapter Question Flight Sticks

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I have a few Brook Adapters and some magic ns adaptors. I was thinking about getting a PS4 flight stick mostly to play Night Striker or Space Harrier on Saturn with the Brook Dreamcast/Sat adapter, or maybe Space Harrier and G Loc on Switch. I’ve seen videos of PS4 wheels working on retro systems with the Brook adapter, but have not seen if the flight sticks work. I’m sure I could use Mame or something but I’d prefer just to play on my Saturn on a CRT, does anyone have any experience with them working? I was just thinking of getting the Thrustmaster stick, I see them $50ish. I’ll probably try ace combat or the Star Wars game as well on PS4 if I make the jump.

Also I know there is a Saturn Misson stick but I’d rather have the plus of using it on multiple systems with adapters I already have anyway.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Answered my own question the Thrustmaster PS4 flight stick was on sale on Amazon for $50 so I picked it up. Tried it with space harrier on switch with the magic ns adapter and with Night Striker on Saturn with the Brook adapter and everything works great.