Buriki One is the bomb + what else i think!!

K

KiddragoN7676

I don't know about anyone else but i think this game is the bomb!!! it may seem weird at first but when u get used to it its fuckin fantastic!!!i've done it now 5 times and i still keep coming back!!

FF:WA is absoulutly brilliant the best grafix out of the 3 but limited characters and not many special and supers make it a dull 1p game!!

SS64:warriors rage its also fantastic good chracters the best thing is the bust chracters are actually different from the slash and the most of the bust are better than slash!!the grafix are very very PSX but pretty clear!!i have to say the most impressive thing aboutthe game is the 2D very very cool espeicially bust hanzos limb snappin the x-ray pics rule!!

All in all i think anyone who has a jamma setup should take vektorlogic up on there offer and get a hyper its well worth it!!

Latersz Neo

Scotman_jp

n00b
Buriki one was the surprise hit for me as well..

Play through the tournement without using a continue and Zilber(german for silver) will burst into the ring and challenge you.The action sequence is awesome.

[This message has been edited by Scotman_jp (edited March 22, 2001).]

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Buriki One...? Isn't that that 3D game that's got Ryo Sakazaki in it?

------------------
kofTerryAnimated6.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"

K

KiddragoN7676

yeah its the one with ryo in and hes very cool in it i like the beard!! >
smile.gif

G

Gojira

I've played SS64. A bit clunky but it's stylish. I really really want to play Samurai Spirits 2 (SS64-2)... that game is impossible to find...

This is very interesting. Who is vektorlogic, and what is this deal? I know I'm a little late...

K

KiddragoN7676

Basically SS64 2 Refines the first one and puts the 2D up to high res and makes the 3D way better!!there both good games but SS642 is just better!!!
As for Vektologic these guys are the only way to buy a NEW HNG u won't get it cheaper nor better sevice than them!!

Laterz!!!

rickr2.gif

Nari

Kuroko's Training Dummy
After seeing SS64 2, I was deeply dissappointed by the graphics of FFWA, the characters looked really blocky and the supers are really impressive (though they have the potential to be, the idea of Yamazaki using 2 hands instead of 1 to whip you to death is really exciting).

Buruki one was what FFWA shd be at least graphically, but I din really play the game much always had time to remeber to block using buttons not just pushing back (hence I also flopped at games like soul calibre and the like).

------------------
"I can't lose. For nature's sake"