Buriki One

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Welp I ordered a Buriki One Cart (got an unbelieveable deal). This game better be good - (/me glares at Eazy)
smile.gif

So far I just have SSII-WR and Buriki One. How is Wild Ambition? I saw some screenshots and it looks a little more blocky then SSII, but it was hard to tell because it was a poor screenshot.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
LOL smokeya (i feel ya!)

ya i think it awesome (buriki one) I hooked on the game to tell ya the turth (it take awhile to get use to but as soon as you do) you will be troughing your other plays out of the ring! to tell you the truth when i got this game in 1999 i couldn't stand it!!! I was like man this game sucks! (i want my 180 dollars back!) but when i learned there moves and learned how real the player moved in the ring i fell i love with the game! to tell you the truth i neve played a realistic fighter in my life (but you have to get use to the controls to master your player moves) but after that i think you will be happy with the game!!

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Fatal fury 64 (best money maker i ever put in any of my arcades!) let put it this way the game is sweet! it like a dragon ball-z at total fighters in one! Man I cant belive how well people flock to this game (see i am not a home system type of person so when some one tells me it a cross bettew the dreamcast and the ps 2 I have no clue what there talking about! when i want to play a dreamcast game i load up my Naomi (you feel me!)

hey smokeya where did you get buriki one at? and how much was it? i need to get more my self!

hope this help have pics of ff64 if you want them?

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey smokeya just wanted to know if you gotten that buriki one yet?

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Actually the guy sent me a Wild Ambition instead. I'm not sure if he did it by accident or on purpose. I actually rather have Wild Ambition, so I'm happy. I was gonna wait to see if the guy says anything.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Well now that I got it, I'm kinda disappointed in it. I'm may try to return it.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
hey smoke ya i give you 36 dollars plus shipping for it!!!!!! I think the game is awesome!

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
i might (i bidding on one on e-bay) i guess if i get it i will trade (depands on how much i pay for it)

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
speaking of Burki One, I actually started playing it again. I was just able to get to the finally round without losing and of course the prompts the big akuma looking guy to come out. Anyone know the code to play him, I noticed I have a bared out selection in the character pick screen so i am assuming that is for him.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
SABARE (the meanest fighter in the game!) he been know to crush ribs in one movement! ya you must beat the game with out dieing and beat him in one bout! it next to impossable! there is also 1 other hidden fighter (KUMU he is a large BEAR) there been a rumor that robert form the art of fighting games are a hidden player. I have a pic of these hidden players if you are intersted big b let me know

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Really,

he was not to hard to beat, I used the boxer and Pummled him with short jabs then blocked when he attacked. but i did not see him pop up on the next round. Maybe a lost once I will play again.

really a bear and robert...hmm there were also some different characters in the demo mode, you know the guys getting beaten up by the other players. well I will play it a bit more.

then I need to work on the secret characters in Fatal fury 64.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
press the start button and it will change the player! at the chosie your player (press start and it changes the player!)

sabar is bad! (the only way i can beat the game is with rob photon) sabar is awesome he can do super moves that knock the player right out of the ring! (i never been the bear but seen him!) and never seen robert! but alot of rumors about him in the game due to ryo! but i never seen him! I PLAY THAT GAME ALOT! sabar has some awesome moves (play the game in the hardest mode!!!) and you sould have sabar and kumu! after you beat the game about 5 times in the hardest mode! (due to you may get a draw!) HOW is your Time big b? that count as well that may be why you not getting kumu!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
do you guys have any ng64 games you want to get rid off? email me if you'd like to sell any.