Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I think Rod's story is the same as a lot of the stories that have come out of the White House. He was a dork and a loyalist, at least to the Republican Party, who tried to protect Trump. The problem is he tried to protect Trump from himself, which is what eventually sends these people packing. The president doesn't want to be protected. He wants to be obeyed. If there's trouble, you'll get your chance to protect him as a human shield.

Back on topic:

Doesn't this kind of thing continue to play into the whole paranoia angle for Trump with regards to the Trump White House? When it is clear that almost everyone is there to salvage the party brand rather than actually push the president's agenda, maybe it isn't that paranoid to view that strategy as actively working against him rather than just being slow to implement something. I should look up how departures in leadership positions compares from Trump to other administrations.

Sanders and Conway seem to be the current lifers. I'm not sure whether or not I can picture Pence on the 2020 ticket, but I would assume VP won't change.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Actually I saw numerous mistakes when Wasabi quoted me, well before (little L) lithy did.
I've found it's easier to just dump a thought out and then try and come back and proofread later.
Occasionally I just hit post and walk away by accident.
Or sometimes I have a covfefe moment and post while falling asleep.

Oh well, ever read a leaked raw manuscript?
Mistakes galore and that's by a professional writer.
In fact if you'll remember the controversy a few years ago, its very well possible To Kill a Mocking Bird was a totally different book before the editor got a hold of it.

This man cant even from a complete coherent sentence verbally, its unPresidented.
Maybe the English language has morphed or there's a branch for the working class I don't know about.

No I think untreated syphilis has spread to his brain or dementia has set in. I don't know but clearly some sort of cognitive decline / deterioration has set in. I find it disturbing that any given time 30-40% of the population don't see it or care and he makes sense to them and they follow along.

I never said said he was stupid, he successfully kept his name on the front page of various gossip rags for decades and his reality show was a hit. He was then able to translate those marketing skills into a job position at the highest level of the executive branch of this fine nation. That's some sort of a talent I guess.

he went out of his way to quote John Ashcroft, whose defining role in American history was the forced passage of the Patriot Act. But don't forget his zeal in persecuting Al-Kidd, Tommy Chong, and torturing anyone who was Muslim.

Is it any surprise that he died so miserably? As if God took a shit on him for abusing his gifts.

Who died?

I wasn't too familiar with John Ashcroft and read the legal issues section of his Wikipedia page. Yeah it sounds like he abused his powers in stupid useless ways. The war on drugs is BS and specifically making a sting targeting bong sellers is lame.

Back on topic:

Sanders and Conway seem to be the current lifers. I'm not sure whether or not I can picture Pence on the 2020 ticket, but I would assume VP won't change.

Why aren't there any presidential incumbent primary challengers?
Not counting Fox news polled and identified Republicans what's his highest approval rating around 42%?

I would would, who knows you might beat him. If not you'd at least contrast him to remind the country what a real conservative looks like.

But there's twenty something Democrats running.

EDIT:
MONDAY Bill Weld announced he is going to be running against Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/15/politics/bill-weld-2020-trump/index.html

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Who died?

I wasn't too familiar with John Ashcroft and read the legal issues section of his Wikipedia page. Yeah it sounds like he abused his powers in stupid useless ways. The war on drugs is BS and specifically making a sting targeting bong sellers is lame.

Ashcroft's role as Attorney General was to:
Force through the Patriot Act;
Stop assisted suicide;
Keep marijuana illegal, directing the FDA to label it a schedule 1 narcotic, on par with heroin, meth, and crack.

Reading between the lines here, his role was to increase the role of government in the lives of the people, by illegalizing the right of self determination by the American people.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
(little L) lithy

Why aren't there any presidential incumbent primary challengers?
Not counting Fox news polled and identified Republicans what's his highest approval rating around 42%?

EDIT:
MONDAY Bill Weld announced he is going to be running against Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/15/politics/bill-weld-2020-trump/index.html

(Big X) Xavier,

I get how you might come away from Trump tweets and speeches thinking he must be mentally deficient. Honestly, I do, but I think the pop diagnoses are a little silly. He just isn't careful with his words and is a terrible speller. I have known people both successful and unsuccessful that demonstrate both traits. Most of Trump's previous life was lived in private board room, scripted television, and 10 second day quotes for newspapers. None of which are venues where good elocution and careful editing are really necessary. Especially by comparison with an immediate predecessor in Obama who was a very good speaker, he seems exceptionally poor, though he might have done better coming on the heels of Carter or W. Bush.

As for why there aren't usually incumbent challengers, it is generally unproductive unless the incumbent was historically unpopular (Trump is nowhere close) and even then I think Polk was the last to not seek a second term? Challengers will not get support from the party because it divides voters and you end up with a Clinton/Sanders (not an incumbent I know but Clinton was the obvious party candidate from very early) situation where sore loser voters can really torpedo your candidate. Weld ran on Libertarian ticket last go around so I don't consider him a serious challenger for the Republican candidacy in 2020, he is just using this opportunity to increase his exposure for an eventual 3rd party run.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Hucklebucks out.
What a turd of a human being.

Have I ever mentioned I have a strong dislike for most Evangelicals?

I'm glad Mike Huckabees career didn't go further. I bet he's very proud of the overweight shifty eyed liar that he spawned and raised.

Traitors of humanity, traitors to planet Earth.
I don't understand how all these people call themselves Christians.

She deserves to room with a group of junkies/methheads in Vegas's storm sewers.

Alas shes probably got a job lined up next week at Exxon paying $400k a year.

Here's a followup for that heel Paul Ryan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ryan#Post-congressional_life

Post-congressional life

In March 2019, Ryan joined the board of directors of Fox Corporation, the owner of Fox News Channel and the Fox broadcast network.[212] He has since joined the faculty of the University of Notre Dame.[213] In April 2019, Ryan was nominated as the delegation leader to represent President Trump to visit Taipei. He attended the 40th anniversary ceremony of Taiwan Relations Act with President of Taiwan, and on the next day, he inspected a Patriots' Missile Basement near Taipei. [214]

Marek

Banned
When SHS dies, I hope they examine her skull. Its not that she's shifty eyed, but that her skull looks inbred and deformed. The eye sockets are nowhere near symmetrical.

To her credit. I'm a smart guy, but her ability to spit rapid fire lies to a live audience, where reporters were often trying to corner her, was totally amazing. She's a fucking evil genius for evangelical modern supply side Jesus. I am certain she hates Trump, but views herself as some kind of crusader on a warpath for the Pence agenda.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
She's got the build of a weak side linebacker, but I don't trust her ability to operate in a 3 4 defense.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
So how great do we think next month's jobs numbers will look? I mean, next guy in charge of Labor has some shoes to fill. Gotta pump those numbers up.

Doesn't matter.

A couple weeks ago almost 80% of corporate analysts warned Wall Street that they'll miss earnings forecasts. Dow Jones still went up 100 points for the day.

Nothing matters anymore.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Michael Bolton
da na na na , na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye
What a d-bag
this could go under something good trump did but the dumbass hired him in the first place

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Screenshot_20191007-070538_Opera beta.jpg

The Kurds! Also Lindsey Graham I guess but he throws himself down there every day anyway.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Screenshot_20191010-160613_Opera beta.jpg

Holy shit, America's Mayor is really going to jail and getting POTUS impeached in the process.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
But Rudy's the hero, man. Just like with Trump's 'great and unmatched wisdom', you know it's true because they were the ones to say it.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I regret to inform you that a new bus will be needed after Gordon Sondland gets buried under it after today's testimony.