tcdev

NEST Puppet
Here's iq_132's comment about the NeoSD:

Code:
_vblank_callback
    ori     #$2700, SR               ; first item in vblank
    clr.b   $300001                ; kick watchdog
    move.w  #$7, $3c000c.l                 ; ack irq
    cmpi.b  #$1, $10d2ff            ; have we gone through init process?
    bne.s     _dont_use_game_vblank        ; no, jump to $122
    ; do game vblank here
I've always hooked into the "demo game" routine to run my games. I'm not entirely surprised the vblank hack is causing issues.

iq_132

n00b
I posted my Soldier Girl Amazon port today over at arcade-projects if anyone would like to try it out.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I posted my Soldier Girl Amazon port today over at arcade-projects if anyone would like to try it out.
Thanks buddy! :D

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I tried on my DARKSOFT aes cart IMG_6976.JPGIMG_6977.JPGsadly got only garbled graphics. Otherwise it seemed fully functional

NeoSeeD

n00b
These look great. Is there any way that they can be played on the Neo CD?

NeoSeeD

n00b
Yes, these are relatively easy to port to NeoGeo CD. It's a matter of me being motivated to do it.
I'm glad to hear that it's doable. Hope that you find that motivation eventually to expand the CD library a bit with non-fighters. Thanks for answering!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Yes, these are relatively easy to port to NeoGeo CD. It's a matter of me being motivated to do it.
If anything that would be easier for people to test your stuff for you in real hardware. Flashcarts are expensive and not many people have the patience to swap roms with a cheapo MVS cart

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
This work is incredible!!! =O