can someone from Italy help me on a thing ?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am starting to think LordAnus is somewhat mentally deficient...

He may have mistakenly thought the report post icon was the reply button... Unsure about this but I think we may have a live one here..

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Where's LordKale?

I mean.... HONESTLY... has he pussied out or something? Found that his little safe space wasn't all that safe? 5 reported posts in one evening... that takes the piss.....

I don't mean to be rude here... but you fuckers in the International forums better realise... there are ACTIVE mods.... and we watch...

FTL is International mod... and I respect that... BUT... think on this... when was the last time he mod'ded or made a decision?...

You wanna play here? FINE... but when you attract attention... don't expect the Lads to treat you ANY DIFFERENTLY than the rest of the forum...

xROTx

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Where's LordKale?

I mean.... HONESTLY... has he pussied out or something?

Well, he called you a faggot and told you to kill yourself and you didn't do shit so he probably thinks that YOU are the one who chickened out...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Well, he called you a faggot and told you to kill yourself and you didn't do shit so he probably thinks that YOU are the one who chickened out...

WELL... truth be told... that's normal posting for the forum when it concerns myself...

SSSOO... If I dealt with everyone who called me a Drunken narcissist Azn wanker who should die in a pool of my own blood... I would suggest there wouldn't be many members of this forum left...

LordKale... YOU... and anyone who thinks I'll pussy out just because... you're hurting my feelings is sorely mistaken...

It's common knowledge I'll happily kill your fuckin' account for a laugh... and yes... i don't give a shit about your 10 year tag or "tenure" here...

So suck my dick MKL...

xROTx

PS. I have revoked your 10 year Tag... and will consider that what to do next... Kthx...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You know... what I find mildly irritating is... that there is a International mod...

A simple word from him or a responsible member in the right ear would've eased this idiocy....

There are Admins on Ng.com... and we go where we please... The International forums are NOT exempt to this... NO forum here is...

This aint Sega16, AtariAge, Schmups... or whatever website you think you're logged into...

This is Ng.com... You wanna play... FINE.. But never EVER fuckin' think this is a free lunch... you are subject to the current Mod team... and we aint here because of our good looks...

xROTx

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You know... what I find mildly irritating is... that there is a International mod...

A simple word from him or a responsible member in the right ear would've eased this idiocy....

There are Admins on Ng.com... and we go where we please... The International forums are NOT exempt to this... NO forum here is...

This aint Sega16, AtariAge, Schmups... or whatever website you think you're logged into...

This is Ng.com... You wanna play... FINE.. But never EVER fuckin' think this is a free lunch... you are subject to the current Mod team... and we aint here because of our good looks...

xROTx

Hey I resent that. I will happily ban the hell out of someone who makes me have to work harder then I should.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey I resent that. I will happily ban the hell out of someone who makes me have to work harder then I should.

Bonus_bum pal... I like the freedom of speech... laissez faire type deal but...

ANY fuckin' member here... who thinks he's somehow above the current mod team... and is "untoucheable"... is sorely mistaken...

Lordkale... FUCK HIM...

xROTx

PS. I'd like to point out that... Lordkale got War room locked about 5 minutes after his post...

WHETHER I get you 5 minutes after a post or when I wake up... it matters not... I do NOT let things slide...

neosd

Neosd Developer
I don't know the argument, but I can tell you that in the last 10/15 years they were legalized and you could find a slot in almost every bar/tobacco shop.
Now the new government wants to put strict criteria, but I don't believe that they really want to lose an easy income and disgruntle a powerful lobby...

Sorry for the late answer, i been out 10 days and after seeing the first post i thought this would become a trolling thread ...

I got an argument with a Spanish company that is using my technology in Spanish slot machines. They say its theyrs and its the same they use in Italy, i know its not.

I don´t know anything about Italian slot machines (who manufactures those, how the gov contolls those and so), so what i am looking for is info on those subjects.

I would not mind to hire a detective or something like that in Italy to find what i need but i am affraid about being scammed while trying to do this, i don´t even know where to start ...

I know its a long shot, but just decided to ask here in case someone knows any Italian slot machines operator, as arcade and slot machines have always being related ...

Thanks

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
On an aside... someone from Italy is using throwaway email addresses and weird IP's ...

They've tried to register 5 accounts in the past 24 hours....

It's becoming annoying..

xROTx

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
On an aside... someone from Italy is using throwaway email addresses and weird IP's ...

They've tried to register 5 accounts in the past 24 hours....

It's becoming annoying..

xROTx

That's weird; I wonder who that could be.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its sonny franzese exacting revenge on his rat son

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
I don´t know anything about Italian slot machines (who manufactures those, how the gov contolls those and so), so what i am looking for is info on those subjects.

I would not mind to hire a detective or something like that in Italy to find what i need but i am affraid about being scammed while trying to do this, i don´t even know where to start ...

Sorry, as I said, I'm totally unaware about the subject, but if you need some help for translations or just making some phone calls to dealer/manifacturer you can PM me.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I let Lordkale out... as I'm taking a break from Ng.com....

I WILL be back... so a very quick word of advice here...

When I get back... and if I find out that there has been less than "satisfactory" behaviour from Lordkale or ANYONE.... I will be VERY unhappy...

This is the ONLY warning I will give... as next time I won't be as ameniable...

xROTx

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
I'm actually reading and checking forums pretty often.

Given the italian section is almost dead, I do not mind some activity, even some flames.

I miss oldtimes btw.