can someone translate whats going on in this video?

KOSBRAVESHIYUU

Mr. Big's Thug
I was going to but then I clicked on the video of Tyra Banks feelin on Rosie O'Donnell's Tits and I ripped my own eyes out.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
stephane--thanks anyways:)

kosbraves--lol, did you see the one where the people fed their ferret some jalapeno pepper? that one is pretty good too

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
It's in German. The guy has a funny accent, so to the untrained ear it does sound like French. I've never heard a german accent like this before. This must come from a region or country faaaaar away from where I live.

Anyway, i'm not fluent in German, so this translation won't be perfect, combined with the fact this guy has a funny accent.

Bald guy: Bla bla bla

Mullet guy: hey alter (hey whats up)

Bald guy: Hast du ein problem (do you have a problem),
Geh weiter(keep going).

Mullet guy: Bla bla *SMACK*

Bald Guy: Warum problem (why do you have a problem?)
Keine zeit blabla(no time bla bla???)
So, Komm weiter wir hatte kein bla bla arschlecker zu reden(So, lets keep going we don't have time to talk bla bla to asslickers)

I guess that this bald guy was trying to talk about some shit on camera, and the mullet guy was being nosey and he ended up in the wrong place with the wrong guy and got smacked.

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the trans... this video has been around for quite awhile and I always wondered WTF was going on. Never could find any info on this vid.

SPINMASTER X said:
It's in German. The guy has a funny accent, so to the untrained ear it does sound like French. I've never heard a german accent like this before. This must come from a region or country faaaaar away from where I live.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
WoodyXP said:
Thanks for the trans... this video has been around for quite awhile and I always wondered WTF was going on. Never could find any info on this vid.
You don't have to say thanks. I think I did a shitty translation. Takumaji is probably laughing his ass off at me right now.

Yeah i remember this video from waaaaay back in the day. The first time I saw it, I had no clue what they were saying but then again I wasn't living in Germany at the time i don't think.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

Anyway, i'm not fluent in German, so this translation won't be perfect, combined with the fact this guy has a funny accent.

Bald guy: Bla bla bla

Mullet guy: hey alter (hey whats up)

Bald guy: Hast du ein problem (do you have a problem),
Geh weiter(keep going).

Mullet guy: Bla bla *SMACK*

Bald Guy: Warum problem (why do you have a problem?)
Keine zeit blabla(no time bla bla???)
So, Komm weiter wir hatte kein bla bla arschlecker zu reden(So, lets keep going we don't have time to talk bla bla to asslickers)

I guess that this bald guy was trying to talk about some shit on camera, and the mullet guy was being nosey and he ended up in the wrong place with the wrong guy and got smacked.

I think you translated it pretty acurately, but "Bald Guy: Warum problem (why do you have a problem?) " I think he says something else here. "Noch ein Problem?" or something like that which would translate to something along the lines of "do you still have a problem?"

But then again, my German is pretty horrible, so I could be wrong.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
smuf said:
I think you translated it pretty acurately, but "Bald Guy: Warum problem (why do you have a problem?) " I think he says something else here. "Noch ein Problem?" or something like that which would translate to something along the lines of "do you still have a problem?"

But then again, my German is pretty horrible, so I could be wrong.

yeah i think you are right. he does say "noch ein problem". He talks really weird.

Where the hell are the damn german members at!!! We got Americans and Belgians trying to translate this shit when there are more than enough germans on this site LOL.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
yeah i think you are right. he does say "noch ein problem". He talks really weird.

Where the hell are the damn german members at!!! We got Americans and Belgians trying to translate this shit when there are more than enough germans on this site LOL.

hmmm, sooo ... the Germans must be busy, must be up to something ...

Time to start worrying people. :help:

KOSBRAVESHIYUU

Mr. Big's Thug
Orochi_invisibleink said:
stephane--thanks anyways:)

kosbraves--lol, did you see the one where the people fed their ferret some jalapeno pepper? that one is pretty good too

lmao @ the ferret eating the pepper..

:upf: :up: :upb: :D: :C:=the jalepeno pepper K.O

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
bloodhokuto said:
hmmm, sooo ... the Germans must be busy, must be up to something ...

Time to start worrying people. :help:

Still here! :)

I was busy with watching my hometown club win the DFB Cup, that's why I wasn't around for the past few days... still have a hangover from the 2-day party...

Will watch the vid tonight (have no flash in my browser @ work) and report here/edit this post.

From what I have seen so far Spin did a good job with his translation... hey Spin, don't sweat it man, your German is getting better and better!