@CORY

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Warning, circular reference

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Maybe delete the Rot speak but keep it just in case. It would likely never be needed or enforced but if a pure twat walks in it's there.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
FAQ - Fagits and Qunts

This FAQ is a helpful guide to how the forum works. UPDATED 24th February 2022.

OK Fag, you've just recently joined or are a member who needs some sort of refresher on how things work.

Let's Start.

GENERAL STUFF:
1. Neo-geo.com is a private site with it's own user base. The members here range from "eternal virgins" to "penniless repressed homosexuals". You will have to get use to that. So don't get all surprised if someone calls you silly names or decides to beat their meat in front of you.

2. If you are a new/low post count ratio member etc etc. Heading straight to the market place without any contributions to the main site will inevitably lead to confrontation with the regular members. Big Bear will rape you and SouthTownKid will say Big Bear is doing it wrong and then join in. You have been warned.

3. There is a SEARCH Feature, it’s called Google. Use it to find another website.

FORUM MODERATION:
1. The Forum Moderators generally let things slide. The Forum Mods usually do NOT advertise themselves as Mods and the ones that do like Cory are powerless anyway.

2. There is usually a Mod onsite at all times. SOME of these guys can be drunk, mildly aggressive and slightly racist, like the cunt that last updated this FAQ. It would be highly adviseable to make a mental note of the ones to avoid. That’s all of them.

CHAT ROOM:
1. There is an Official neo-geo.com chat room. Just pretend to like Tak’s music. You’ll live longer.

2. The current guys in charge of chat will be anyone that is not you and your n00b fag ass. You will find that they know how chat works, which means you shut the fuck up.

LAST NOTE, It's not ALL bad lads and trannies. Neo-geo.com is one of the Oldest, BEST websites for:

Arm chair experts.
Causal racism.
General Faggotry.
Market Place Flipping.

Our member base included some of the best guys around the Gaming scene who grew up and left the site, leaving only the dregs left to fight over scraps.

HOWEVER, If you find it isn't for you. You should stick around for a year or two anyway. Everyone else does.

xMMJx

PS. I may add to this at any time. You may request additions to the FAQ by sending nude pics of your wife!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why have an FAQ at all? let the fresh meat enter this house of horrors unaware of the danger that lies within it.

giphy.gif

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
That FAQ was well meant but I think it has run its course.

Basically there are only two rules, no. 1 is don't be an asshole, and no. 2 if you are, be a fun asshole.

That's my take on the recent events.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Since every issue is different, I like enforcement at a mods discretion. With the current mods it will work.

A side note, don't dare a mod.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That FAQ was well meant but I think it has run its course.

Basically there are only two rules, no. 1 is don't be an asshole, and no. 2 if you are, be a fun asshole.

That's my take on the recent events.

What can I get for 30 cents?
OpenPleasantAndeancat-size_restricted.gif