Candy Cab art work Finally FOR SALE!!!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
All art besides cp overlays and marquees is now available for purchase. ETA on overlays and marquees is July 6th. I would like to thank everyone for their support and patience and reassure you there will be more good stuff coming soon!

blast city:
marquees ( will also fit naomi universal net city and new net city) Coming Soon
instruction space card $11
side art in both the red/yellow and violet/purple $80
2 player cp overlay $50
single player cp overlay $50
100 yen sticker $4

NAC Astro:
2 player cp overlay $30
single player $50
side art $50
yen sticker $6
warning sticker $6
a few marquee's and move strips Coming Soon

Egret 2:
side art $80
2 player cp overlay $50
100/50 yen stickers $6
instruction card $11
taito logo $6

atomiswave sd:
100 yen sticker $6
2player cp overlay. $50

Super neo 29:
side art $60

Aero city:
Side art blue $50

I can make a few other cp overlays like windy 1 and 2, naomi universal, neo candy, super neo and neo 29, and a custom 3rd strike for sega style panels. I also have good quality scans of most of the cps2 labels plus artwork fo many fighting games and shmups. Few!!!!!:loco: I can post up thumbs of what I have if there is enough interest I may start printing this stuff regularly.

Last edited:

NOAH

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've been after 1P Windy art for a long time now, if you can hook that up with MCS quality I'd be down.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What can you do for this? It's a noir tekken style clone. I'm interested in anything to replace the decals on the CPo, monitor, or that strip right above the buttons that glow( not sure what you call that).
42574b16-1978-fc26.jpg

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
+1 on the blast city CPOs and marquees ! you can never have too many :)

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Here are some examples of the overlays and marquees I can make I have more it just takes forever to resize and upload.
WindyIIPanelVector.jpg

Windy2playerPanel.jpg

SNKNeo292PlayerPanel.jpg

NaomiControlPanelBlankVectoredit.png

astrocity-panel-alternative-vector2.jpg

astro2playercpedit.jpg

3rdstrikesegacpedit.jpg

2playeregret2cpedit.jpg

Wind2singleplayercpo.jpg

windysingleplayercpo.jpg

1playerblastcp-1.jpg

2playerblastcp.jpg

virtualonsegacp.jpg

cosmicsmashcp.jpg

Atomiswave2playerPanelVector.jpg

sfxtekkenblast.jpg

Ultimatemarvel3marquee.jpg

marvelvscapcom2balstmarquee.jpg

superturboblastmarquee.jpg

cvs2blastmarquee.jpg

3rdstrikeblastmarquee.jpg

3rdstrikechunlimarqueeblast-1.jpg

skullgirlsblast.jpg

kofxiiiblastmarquee.jpg

sfivaeblastmarquee.jpg

tasunokomarquee.png

garoublastmarquee2.jpg

vf5fsblastmarquee-1.jpg

fistofthenorthstarblastmarquee.jpg

deathsmilesblastmarquee.jpg

espegluda2blastmarquee.jpg

katanablastmarquee.jpg

ibarablastmarquee.jpg

ikarugawhiteblastmarquee.jpg

ikarugatanmarquee.jpg

kof02umblastarquee2.jpg

underdeafeatblastmarquee.jpg

cosmicsmashwhitebalstmarquee.jpg

cosmicsmashblackblastmarquee.jpg

blastcityoriginalmarquee.jpg

Last edited:

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would be down for a Hokuto no Ken marquee. Guess I have to invest in a Blast city now!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Interested in windy 1 & 2 overlays; both 1L & 2L types. Also interested in windy sized marquees for the SSFIIX & UnderDefeat.

Really nice work, man.

Hellacious

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yeah. Definitely interested in some Blast City Marquees. What's your estimated price point? If I purchase 3 or more will I get a bigger discount? Thanks.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
This is a long shot but would you happen to be able to do a repro of a Capcom Q-Grandam25 2P CPO? I have been looking to replace my custom CPO for a little while now.

Anyways everything looks great. Good luck:)

childsremix

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id be interested in some NAC stuff myself depending on the quality compared to the original and compared to what Sean put out on MCS before he vanished. Either way great idea on stepping up and taking over on supplying the community with artwork.

Westcb: I was in the same boat with you on my Noir trying to find some artwork that was better then the one that it came with so I ended up doing my own for the most part. http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g358/letterbox79/Noir Cabinet/

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I will be printing the cp's and side art on 3m 2 mil water resistant vinyl. I will be using semigloss for the side art and stickers and textured or glossy for the overlays I haven't decided yet. For the marquees I'm using 3 mil translucent back lit plastic. Some rough estimates now for are $50 for an overlay $35 for a marquee and cab artwork, like stickers and side art will vary depending on the cab. I'm not 100% in the prices for anything especially the marquees because my printer buddy doesn't have the plastic on hand but I would assume there to be no more than a $5 dollar fluctuation in either direction. Also I have some samples for those who interested in square marquees for cabs like astros, aeros, windys, egrets, ponys, exelicas, cyberleads, mini qutes, impress', grand am 25s ect. These will be printed on non adhesive vinyl not plastic. I may be able to strech them for the noir style marquees but I will need the measurements. I will make prototypes for each of my designs and have the nit pickiest local guys (300wins and Kaph33n) in that order verify quality. 300 wins has several marquees overlays and side art sets that he has purchased form Sean so we will do a side by side comparison.
skullgirlsastro.jpg

sfxtekkenastro.jpg

sfivaeastromarquee.jpg

kofxiiiastromarquee.jpg

cvs2astromarquee.jpg

3rdstrikeastromarquee.jpg

Also made this as a test for the noir size.
noirumvctest.jpg

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Obviously from this thread's response, interest is no issue. As long as the quality is comparable to MCS you'll have a ton of business. I'd be up for a few BC marquees and a CPO once relative quality is verified.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I can make that exact marquee for the noir if I can find a reasonable scan and someone gives me the dimensions of the original marquee

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
I'm down for a Neo Candy 25 CPO if available (possibly 2), I assume that the one for a 29" is different? Likely also some BC Marquees.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Definitely would be interested in giving my Egret II a facelift, god knows it needs one.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
May be interested in some New Astro stuff, sideart mainly... How soon are you looking at getting stuff whipped together?

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd be down for a Blast City style marquee for Capcom vs SNK 2 and KoF 13. Possibly a new CP overlay as well. You're jumping in at a perfect time when the community doesn't have a lot of option for sourcing this artwork. You're going to get a ton of business.