"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Damn SUPREME you really got the treatment in this thread. It was a funny read though. Here is something you may want to look into for both your cab & your jordans:
7699-big.jpg

Retrobright that shit for like 7 bucks.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I knew you were in trouble as soon as I read 'upgrade'. What you have can no longer be called an Egret 2 IMHO.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Ok guys, maybe this will get the gun out of my mouth a little.. He's she is in her full glory when I first got her.View attachment 17589

My god it was such a beauty! It's condition has really gone to shit since it's been in your hands. I'd hate to see the state of the other cabs in your care.

BTW you look so sexy in your avatar.

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
Lol. You guys... Ok to clarify some things here. That pic is when I had her and everything was perfect. I didn't want too change a thing and everything was right. Someone broke into my house and messed up my header when they climbed through the window. Pissed but what could I do? Anyway. I see once in a blue moon the header on Ebay for like $115. I moved back to the A and got the cabs out and rolled them into the house it was hot, I left a window open and it rained at night. I didn't know water was coming in like that and I assume it got into the outlet. When I flipped the switch, it made some weird popping sounds and I quickly turned it off. No video or anything. If I can get a custom bezel and a great LCD it would be great. As I'm not giving her away. I worked my ass off and paid $1200 for her. I just want thing right but I also was thinking of stuff that could be upgraded. Anyway. Help..

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
I missed a thread like this :keke:

And what about your English? You write like your cab...

SUPREME

Damn SUPREME you really got the treatment in this thread. It was a funny read though. Here is something you may want to look into for both your cab & your jordans:
View attachment 17590

Retrobright that shit for like 7 bucks.

Is this for real? Although I don't recommend putting that on leather. Exp if the kicks are from 2003 (I'm sure that was a joke). But if it's for my cab, sure. I'll turn this around and we might come too a slight agreement. But I need you folks. We all love the same shit on this forum and I've been lurking on her for a long time but never made an account. I mean like back in my teens and I'm 26 now. So let's keep it moving Henshin-a-go-go baby!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Lol. You guys... Ok to clarify some things here. That pic is when I had her and everything was perfect. I didn't want too change a thing and everything was right. Someone broke into my house and messed up my header when they climbed through the window. Pissed but what could I do? Anyway. I see once in a blue moon the header on Ebay for like $115. I moved back to the A and got the cabs out and rolled them into the house it was hot, I left a window open and it rained at night. I didn't know water was coming in like that and I assume it got into the outlet. When I flipped the switch, it made some weird popping sounds and I quickly turned it off. No video or anything. If I can get a custom bezel and a great LCD it would be great. As I'm not giving her away. I worked my ass off and paid $1200 for her. I just want thing right but I also was thinking of stuff that could be upgraded. Anyway. Help..

Man, back in L5P I used to punk white boys like you for BURGERS.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
There has been plenty of advice in this thread. For what you paid for the shitty LCD in there you could have had the monitor repaired.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
That pic is when I had her and everything was perfect. I didn't want too change a thing and everything was right. Someone broke into my house and messed up my header when they climbed through the window. Pissed but what could I do?

LOL.

That 20 year old cab survived years of abuse in a Japanese game center, a one month journey in a shipping container to the U.S., plus probably another few years of wear and tear before you laid eyes on it for the first time. After all that, it still looked and worked great. A short time in your hands and it looks like it was just dug up out of the ground by a pack of wild animals ready for a gang-rape. Jesus man...you fucked it up good.

SUPREME

Man, back in L5P I used to punk white boys like you for BURGERS.

Lmfao what chu know about East Atl, kid? Little 5 Points is the shit. That's my neck of the woods. And it wouldn't be me. I know how shit goes down over in that part. Exp on Moreland and Aburn Ave. lol lol you got my attention.

SUPREME

LOL.

That 20 year old cab survived years of abuse in a Japanese game center, a one month journey in a shipping container to the U.S., plus probably another few years of wear and tear before you laid eyes on it for the first time. After all that, it still looked and worked great. A short time in your hands and it looks like it was just dug up out of the ground by a pack of wild animals ready for a gang-rape. Jesus man...you fucked it up good.

Lol, yeah well, I'm trying to get her back but I'm not sure what everyone is expecting from me.. I mean I do, but I'm - eh, look, I'm sure most of y'all will be pleased when it's done. We'll see...

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Lmfao what chu know about East Atl, kid? Little 5 Points is the shit. That's my neck of the woods. And it wouldn't be me. I know how shit goes down over in that part. Exp on Moreland and Aburn Ave. lol lol you got my attention.

How many Vanilla Ice records you own, slick?

SUPREME

How many Vanilla Ice records you own, slick?

Why ya gotta bust my balls broski. Although I like Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and 2 Chainz. Those are my top fav. But please back too the Egret II.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Why ya gotta bust my balls broski. Although I like Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and 2 Chainz. Those are my top fav. But please back too the Egret II.

LOL, hipsters are funny, y'all listen to rap but you're scared of black folks.

SUPREME

LOL, hipsters are funny, y'all listen to rap but you're scared of black folks.

Haha how do you figure that? I got some shit to blow your mind I might post. Lol and since you wanna talk about records... image.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

You're too hip padnah, you're just a fountain of flammable goods.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
That is obviously you breaking into someones home, it's not nearly as messy as your own.