"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
my local D&B has a 4 player Dayton machine setup and I believe they are running the original CRTs.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
my local D&B has a 4 player Dayton machine setup and I believe they are running the original CRTs.

It's a franchise, the 2 I've been in I believe are under the same ownership. Providence, RI and Braintree, MA.

mikejmoffitt

Mickey's Coach
THINKING ABOUT PUTTING THIS LED IN MY CAB:
whiteLED.jpg

THOUGHTS

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
What you did to the EII is f'd up man. I'd like to introduce you to some other shoes you may not know about but were popular during the time-frame you are so elegantly trying to emulate (since you are supposedly down with the black, black and black). Also note, the plastic baggies which I will explain to you later:

Jesus fucking Christ.. You are text book hipster. Emulating my era without reason or sense of self or understanding why such styles manifested in the first place. Fuck your generation, bunch of f'n posers.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Whaaaaaaaat are you sayin? Everyone loves Jordan's. It's the coolest sneaker ever! Oh screw the gangs, but I was scared of certain parts of East Atl as it is also blood territory. And Zero white ppl. So I did some wiring in my E2 and it's a mess. ...
View attachment 17654

Egret II, with LCD monitor, and Mame encoder.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17569&d=1407718257

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xin-...ard-Encoder-USB-to-Jamma-game/1756431760.html

This cab is SUPREME! The only thing it's missing is more roaches. :keke:

http://i.imgur.com/ax1L2in.jpg

Last edited:

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
What you did to the EII is f'd up man. I'd like to introduce you to some other shoes you may not know about but were popular during the time-frame you are so elegantly trying to emulate (since you are supposedly down with the black, black and black). Also note, the plastic baggies which I will explain to you later:

Jesus fucking Christ.. You are text book hipster. Emulating my era without reason or sense of self or understanding why such styles manifested in the first place. Fuck your generation, bunch of f'n posers.

Ok, I'm not trying to "emulate" anything man, this was my era to... Like, wtf I'm 26 years old. This is my childhood. Nice boots. What I love. Is this. SNK was a big influence on me. You solely so not know who I am or what I loved all my life. Supposdly down? I'm down with everyone. Why am I a poser? Why? Give me one good reason and I guarantee I'll have a logical answer. What do you get out of this? You don't know me. So what's up with the bags?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Ok, I'm not trying to "emulate" anything man, this was my era to... Like, wtf I'm 26 years old. This is my childhood. Nice boots. What I love. Is this. SNK was a big influence on me. You solely so not know who I am or what I loved all my life. Supposdly down? I'm down with everyone. Why am I a poser? Why? Give me one good reason and I guarantee I'll have a logical answer. What do you get out of this? You don't know me. So what's up with the bags?

Nigga pls. You're still on about this?

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I take a lot of pics. I was in college for journalism, and wanted to do war photography. So I take a lot of pics, it's a photographer thing.
LOL! Lets see some photography then! Show us your "skillz!" dawg! Everything you've posted in this thread looks like it was taken from a flip phone, not a dslr even.... You dig?

:up: Here's one I did w/ my Ikonoskop A-Cam DII. EYE like to post this one when I think someone is full of shit. The eye f'n knows 'bruh. You talk a big game though homie! As much of a game as if you were compensating for some type of deficiency or something perhaps? Maybe it's a hipster thing?

You know, there's a lot of wars going on right now that could use your "skillz!" For instance, the genocide happening in the Gaza strip at this very moment. What you say gangsta'? You got your PRESS jacket ready? You ready for some heat, Israeli Slug X style? What a f'n asshole....

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
You're both hipsters.

Just fuck and get it over with. :thevt:

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
LOL! Lets see some photography then! Show us your "skillz!" dawg! Everything you've posted in this thread looks like it was taken from a flip phone, not a dslr even.... You dig?

:up: Here's one I did w/ my Ikonoskop A-Cam DII. EYE like to post this one when I think someone is full of shit. The eye f'n knows 'bruh. You talk a big game though homie! As much of a game as if you were compensating for some type of deficiency or something perhaps? Maybe it's a hipster thing?

You know, there's a lot of wars going on right now that could use your "skillz!" For instance, the genocide happening in the Gaza strip at this very moment. What you say gangsta'? You got your PRESS jacket ready? You ready for some heat, Israeli Slug X style? What a f'n asshole....

Jesus Christ. This must be the second wave... Listen, anytime man. I wanted to keep on topic.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Just fuck and get it over with. :thevt:
Looking forward to this! :buttrock:

(1)Why am I a poser? Why? Give me one good reason and I guarantee I'll have a logical answer..... (2)So what's up with the bags?

1) I don't know why man! That's for you to figure out. Do I appear on this thread as if I'm some type of social worker? I'm not saying your a bad person.... In a sense I like you. That's why I got these plastic bags here for your ass.

2) For autoerotic asphyxiation of course! Are you ready?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Can we please get back on topic? The best skate shoe ever: not vans, airwalks, chucks, SBs, or your favorite basketball shoe.

Nope.

Best ever? Ask Jim-
y8ubamud.jpg

yzu6a2en.jpg

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Also in your photobucket? Nice framing on the Hemp faux milk. :keke:

How did this thread turn into a hipster flame war?

image.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Vans “baxter” and “adder” for me. All black/charcoal of course (I wouldn’t want to take the attention away from my scarf).
dsc_0015_17.jpg
img-thing

I can’t find any pics online of the old BKs I had as a kid. They were all black with gold snake skin! Is there is an online archive somewhere that would have a pic?

Attachments

• vans-adder-p_14190131vb.jpg
    vans-adder-p_14190131vb.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited: