"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
Supreme, don't take it so hard man, even though this thread was more staged than your pictures, even though your anus has more elasticity than the legs of your Japanese denim, I think the high tops helped you dig in an receive your pounding like a man.
You came on a bit strong and are now fizzling out, similar to my sexual performances, and that's ok.
Keep your chins up.

Your right. Fuck it, when your right your right. I will post a 2 threads on Denim (history, culture, and why the Japanese love jeans so much) and why you should get a really nice pair and have them tailored to your body. That one expensive pair will last a lifetime. And the last on Air Jordan's. Other than that, hate me or love me makes no difference to me. I'm going be on this site. Don't get it wrong, I can talk about SNK's NEO GEO all day. I think if you have a better understanding of why. Then y'all would understand me more. Or you just won't care at all. Which is cool. Just, don't troll me as reduculas questions will receive no feedback from me and you would of wasted your time.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's more to it than you know... But Wes was a great guy. I don't understand all this..

Wait a minute, Wes is the brother, Waseem is the older brother. I think you're either confused or you're calling him by the wrong name.

SUPREME

Wait a minute, Wes is the brother, Waseem is the older brother. I think you're either confused or you're calling him by the wrong name.

I know Wes. The other brother I didn't get to meet.. But I died when I went to his house. And seen everything. I just wanted to cry in happiness. From CPS2, NEO GEO, CPS3, and the whole garage was filled with cabs as far as the eye could see. Then! Yes then, goddamn it, I went downstairs and there was more! 2 SEGA megalos, and mean.. It takes me back. I rode my motorcycle all the way up there. Then he went into a closet and pulled out boxes of neo geo carts pcb boards. I was in heaven...

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Every time I see this guy's avatar, I'm reminded of this:
0823_hardly-kenny_ob_zpsb3928639.jpeg

SUPREME

Everyone has their own style. I'm sure you have one as well wether you know it or not.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I know Wes. The other brother I didn't get to meet.. But I died when I went to his house. And seen everything. I just wanted to cry in happiness. From CPS2, NEO GEO, CPS3, and the whole garage was filled with cabs as far as the eye could see. Then! Yes then, goddamn it, I went downstairs and there was more! 2 SEGA megalos, and mean.. It takes me back. I rode my motorcycle all the way up there. Then he went into a closet and pulled out boxes of neo geo carts pcb boards. I was in heaven...

Waseem seems responsible for a lot of people going to, or nearly going to heaven.

Just ask Karmen Smith's son about his experience. Karmen sadly didn't stick around to share her experience.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, he went on a rampage when he got into the hobby. His brother must of being overwhelmed when he had to sell all of his stuff, I can just see the deals people must of gotten out of Waseem's/Bib's tremendous inventory.

SUPREME

Yeah, he went on a rampage when he got into the hobby. His brother must of being overwhelmed when he had to sell all of his stuff, I can just see the deals people must of gotten out of Waseem's/Bib's tremendous inventory.

Oh yes. But the thing is.. Not a lot of folks know about it. I was the main one there :D I'm gonna hit up Wes and see about some more stuff. This is crazy. The ppl you know.. And by the way, the things you own. End up owning you.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

From pictures and what you have said from going down there. Both his Arcade and book collections were pretty crazy.

SUPREME

OMG OMG I have to tell y'all the whole story then!!!!

Ok, I was dating this Asian chic at the time. You know a couple of threads back, the one where y'all made fun of my leather fingerless gloves and my headband not knowing I ride a motorcycle? Yeah, her. That photo. We both rode up there on the bike. She was bored, my hands trembling as I got off my Honda CBR 900RR. And walked up to the front door of this mansion of a house. Fucking huge. My palms sweaty, I gripped my helement in one hand and rung the doorbell. I waited. I peered over my shoulder to my bored, "I wanna leave now gf", thinking; she has no idea what greatness awaits. A tall, happy, well educated man answer the door. Hey, he replied smiling. My heart beating I quickly got to the point. Hey man, it's Chris! We spoke earlier. Oh yes, he replied. And started walking to his amazing garage. Every second was becoming hard as the excitement grew more than a teen being asked to prom. I waited as the clinking churn of the mechanical wheels lifted. Oh.. My... God... I said under my breath. There where American Neo Geos, cabs I never seen before. 6 or 7 EII's, 1 Naomi Uni, a giant soul cal 3 dedicated cab. My eyes bleeding all I could do was.. Not speak. Then there was more! I was flipping the fuck out. We met a couple of time later. The 3rd or 4th time there. He said; wait here. I rode my moto by my self this time. He came back and said go around the side if the house. And wait by the door. I did. He opened the door up and there was just to much to take in. The guy had it all. A bar, a theater room. Wtf have I stumbled apon? I was ecstatic. I turn the corner than there laid 2 SEGA Megalo side by side. Ahhhh! I was about to faint. But wait there's more. We went into another room, and bam! Boxes of Geo mvs, pcb boards, I mean boxes of fucking gold!!!!! Diving around I found Street Fight 3 3rd strike's CPS3 game and hardware. I wanted to scream! But yeah, that's how it went.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I peered over my shoulder to my bored, "I wanna leave now gf"

Not the shoes, the throwback style pictures and the filters, the artsy posing in the the photos and the flowery writing style...it's all over the top for me, but then reading that line right there...ha, I'm right there, hahahaha I've been there so many times hahahahaha

SUPREME

Not the shoes, the throwback style pictures and the filters, the artsy posing in the the photos and the flowery writing style...it's all over the top for me, but then reading that line right there...ha, I'm right there, hahahaha I've been there so many times hahahahaha

Just got down having amazing sex 3Xs in a row. Now I'm ready to tackle this forum again. I know, I'm different on here but I promise you guys that I'm really a nice guy that really just had too many hobbies, as I have ADHD out of this world and the Japanese culture has hit me hard. With their fashion, electronics, and way of life. I love the Japanese and even had a Japanese tutor. I miss her. Point being. I'm all over the place, I don't make sense at times. But I love you guys. I love this site. Furthermore, we all love this stuff. Pretty soon I'll be in the market buying god knows what. I know I'm a little off. I just want some friends... image.jpg

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Your arm must be aching like mad!

Also, can I ask, are you on anything?

You seem very random/intense IMO.

SUPREME

Your arm must be aching like mad!

Also, can I ask, are you on anything?

You seem very random/intense IMO.

Haha yes it is from smacking that ass. On anything else? Forums or are you referring to drugs? Lol DARE to keep kids off drugs. Y'all remember DARE? Yes I'am I'm very random and intense. I can't help it I have very bad ADHD. And I don't have my meds yet.