Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Official Trailer #1

& New Poster

qygTsxc.jpg

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Love the Ultimate inspired suit. Movie looks good!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I really enjoyed the first film so I am looking forward to this but from the trailer I'm worried it might focus on Nick Fury to much and I don't want him taking away from the Captain.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
The first film was terrible I'd almost say it ranks below the Hulk films. Captain America is just so hard to bring to the big screen and not have him come off corny.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I really enjoyed the first film so I am looking forward to this but from the trailer I'm worried it might focus on Nick Fury to much and I don't want him taking away from the Captain.

He's not there a lot but they have said Black Widow is a big guest star

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
He's not there a lot but they have said Black Widow is a big guest star

Fine by me because I can never get tired of looking at Scarlet Johansen.

This trailer really did it for me. I am very excited about this already.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I thought the first movie was good but not great.

This one looks like it'll be fun.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
First movie was pretty good, I enjoyed it for the most part.

Trailer makes this one look darker and more grim, even the new suit is darker than the previous version. Let's hope for some great action sequences and a decent story to go with it

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The first film was terrible I'd almost say it ranks below the Hulk films. Captain America is just so hard to bring to the big screen and not have him come off corny.

Just for that I sentence you to watch the Green Lantern from start to finish.

First movie was pretty good, I enjoyed it for the most part.

Trailer makes this one look darker and more grim, even the new suit is darker than the previous version. Let's hope for some great action sequences and a decent story to go with it

Thumb's up solider

How much does a Helicarrier cost in the marvel universe because I was crying at the end of that trailer.

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Lookin' good. Like how Falcon's going to be in the movie as well. Hopefully he'll make a good pair with the captain. I really liked the first movie. Sure it had it's faults but it was light years better then the shitty made for TV movies and that horrible one they made in the 80's.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
not too impressed, but then again i was never the biggest captain america backer. the first one was mediocre at best.

honestly, the Godzilla teaser trailer blew my mind, and every trailer i watch now is measured by the high standard the Godzilla teaser set.

Winter Soldier, FOR ME, looks meh. Probably wait for DVD like I did Iron Man 3

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i liked the first one more than i thought i would.
like the look of this one even more.

edit: didn't notice that they had more than one.

Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
An early teaser trailer of The Avengers: Age of Ultron (shown at SDCC)

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
too bad her leading ladies won't be in the movie:

hayley-atwell-photo-142.jpg

I am so in love with her for every reason imaginable.

She was the best thing about the TV adaptation of Pillars of the Earth, and she was definitely one of the best things about Captain America: The First Avenger.

I hear she was trying to get cast as Lara Croft for the Tomb Raider remake. Frankly, I think she'd be perfect for it.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
not too impressed, but then again i was never the biggest captain america backer. the first one was mediocre at best.

honestly, the Godzilla teaser trailer blew my mind, and every trailer i watch now is measured by the high standard the Godzilla teaser set.

Winter Soldier, FOR ME, looks meh. Probably wait for DVD like I did Iron Man 3

The Godzilla trailer did nothing for me since I remember the previous american Godzilla trailer looking great until you know...it came out

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It looked nothing like the original Godzilla in the Japanese movies.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,

I've been trying to find this Godzilla trailer you speak of and all I find are fake ones. Got a link for the real deal?

And I liked the first Cap movie. Sure, was occasionally cheesy. But I wasn't taking it too seriously and just tried to enjoy it. And I never read any Cap comics so I can't compare it to any of that. I just watched it for what it was and had a good time watching it.

And so far I'm liking how Winter Soldier is looking. Is it 4/4/14 yet?